snetterton

anyone got any photos from the snetterton car/truck meet recently ■■. i hear it was good and a smashing time was had by all.

shameless bump. no one went ■■?

c’mon chaps photos please

a smashing time was had by some LOL

ooooh oh do tell. i lived in the village behind snetterton and we get free tickets for everything but i couldnt make it as i was away on business.

ill let somebody else who was there tell, i didnt make it i was in france :frowning:

snap i was also. but further away than you :smiley:

go on give us a taster. i have heard something on the grapevine but im more interested in who went and who won and what trucks tbh.

I was in macon for a few days then over to lezoux and back up to luxembourg

well what you heard is probably true, lol

dunno who won what etc etc

had a break on there a couple of weeks ago ,and went in the model shop,well worth a walk round its huge :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

A “smashing” time was had by all■■? I weren’t there either, but obviously you heard the same jungle drums as me!!!

A few photos here.

http://modifiedlive.co.uk/page.php?a=3&s=135&p=135

the trucks in question are in the link, but not the photo’s that are wanted of the said trucks :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[zb] if you want some pictures of said trucks come down the yard and take some it dosent take a genius to know whos they are you [zb]

JOBE BEN:
[zb] if you want some pictures of said trucks come down the yard and take some it dosent take a genius to know whos they are [zb]

i wasn’t there, i just heard about it :sunglasses:

and has anybody on here said who’s trucks they are?

no :unamused:

oh, and with a mouth (or keyboard warrior skills) like that, it’s no wondewr you are from the company that you are :wink:

shuttlespanker:

JOBE BEN:
[zb] if you want some pictures of said trucks come down the yard and take some it dosent take a genius to know whos they are [zb]

i wasn’t there, i just heard about it :sunglasses:

and has anybody on here said who’s trucks they are?

no :unamused:

oh, and with a mouth (or keyboard warrior skills) like that, it’s no wondewr you are from the company that you are :wink:

we remember a while back when your MDF daf was hit up the arse by one of your own drivers but you didnt get no stick from us :wink:

yes, but at least i had the ■■■■■■■■ to put the pictures up :wink:

shuttlespanker:
yes, but at least i had the ■■■■■■■■ to put the pictures up :wink:

yeah maybe but if it bothers you that much then why dont u be a man and come take some we aint hiding it

too far to travel, can i get a friend to call in and take some for me? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

says it all realy i thought u had the balls

JOBE BEN:

i do, and they are definately bigger than yours :wink:

it is just too far to travel from where i live :unamused: if i lived more locally to your yard, then i would come and take them :sunglasses:

so, just do us a favour and take them for us and post them up on here :smiley: or are you still waiting for your ■■■■■■■■ to drop?

shuttlespanker:

JOBE BEN:

i do, and they are definately bigger than yours :wink:

it is just too far to travel from where i live :unamused: if i lived more locally to your yard, then i would come and take them :sunglasses:

so, just do us a favour and take them for us and post them up on here :smiley: or are you still waiting for your ■■■■■■■■ to drop?

my dad will catch up with you and give you the pictures to post :wink: