Top three best drivers of Britain

pierrot 14:
, 1 :- Lee Westwood

, 2:- Justin Rose

, 3:- Paul Casey

Fairway good :grimacing:

Well done Rikki for keeping my name quiet for the No 1 spot…that trip to America for me proved your point : :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pierrot 14:

Debatable that Lee Westwood is better than Justin Rose but hey ho. :slight_smile:

DadsRetired:

pierrot 14:

Debatable that Lee Westwood is better than Justin Rose but hey ho. :slight_smile:

Sorry, didn’t realise I had to put them in order. :confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I vote for Malagas Number 1 polished stone trunker
Then Adonis
Then dozy

NOBROY …if nothing else, for his tribute of admiration for ME, and because he massages my ego. :sunglasses:
:smiley:

Cheers Carl :wink:

No problem Mary Poppins x

NobRoy:

OMG another compliment, that is what the great Alan Shearer was christened at Newcastle about 10 yrs ago.
I think I love you NR mate.

Will you be an USHER at my next wedding? :wink:

robroy:

NobRoy:

OMG another compliment, that is what the great Alan Shearer was christened at Newcastle about 10 yrs ago.

You just gotta hope your missus doesnt start browsing this forum Rob and take your words the wrong way. Mine did and a crack round the head for my troubles+ kick in the shins as an added brucie bonus… :stuck_out_tongue:

AndrewG:

robroy:

NobRoy:

You just gotta hope your missus doesnt start browsing this forum Rob and take your words the wrong way. Mine did and a crack round the head for my troubles+ kick in the shins as an added brucie bonus… :stuck_out_tongue:

I did warn you about being cocky, didn’t I :grimacing: :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

robroy:

NobRoy:

I did warn you about being cocky, didn’t I :grimacing: :grimacing:

You did indeed mate…lesson learnt :grimacing:

AndrewG:

robroy:

NobRoy:

Nah, Nobroy (or as I affectionately prefer to call him …‘My old Nob’ :smiley: ) knows exactly what I mean,.and as for my Mrs aka my Trophy Wife :smiley: ) is used to me introducing her as the ‘Present Mrs Rob’ :laughing:
Wtf all this has to do with top 3 drivers I don’ t know. :smiley:

Maybe this question should be asked on the Old Timers forum.
Some of those guys were real drivers, the ones who dug themselves out of the snow at Shap.
The ones who drove the length and breadth of the country in old boneshaker lorries with no radios…or heaters, apart from an Army greatcoat.
The ones who did the Middle East in old AECs, and Atkinsons where the air con was both doors held wide open with a strap wrapped around the front grille.
It kinda puts running your bog rolls to Tesco with your sat nav set, and wearing your hi viz and earpiece, :unamused: , as far as ‘Top Drivers’ go anyway. :smiley:

Mark Dixon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robroy:
Maybe this question should be asked on the Old Timers forum.
Some of those guys were real drivers, the ones who dug themselves out of the snow at Shap.
The ones who drove the length and breadth of the country in old boneshaker lorries with no radios…or heaters, apart from an Army greatcoat.
The ones who did the Middle East in old AECs, and Atkinsons where the air con was both doors held wide open with a strap wrapped around the front grille.
It kinda puts running your bog rolls to Tesco with your sat nav set, and wearing your hi viz and earpiece, :unamused: , as far as ‘Top Drivers’ go anyway. :smiley:

^^^^
This.
…or heavy haulage with a 100hp petrol engined Scammell pulling 100 tons. Plus…gotta mention it…all the old school ropers and sheeters. H&S / rules and regs bollox aside, its all too easy nowadays, the drivers of yesterday deserve the award…

AndrewG:

robroy:

NobRoy:

I thought you got those injuries changing a wheel?

Well read it and weep lads. I think I win the award for top driver based on this -

mpg.jpg

Pah, Snowman you are merely an enthusiastic amateur! :smiley:

In the agency category there can only be one winner and that is Conor. Night trunks at 40mph over the A66 are what real drivers are made of.

the maoster:
Pah, Snowman you are merely an enthusiastic amateur! :smiley:

Curious?
63% of what?
100% of what?
Serious question.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk