The best hgv driver in the uk

Who is the best driver in the the UK and if there were a competition(apart from the one run by the Transport Training Bods) What would you be looking for, Who would you get to judge it, who would qualify and would the winner be able to say that he is truly the best HGV driver in the UK?? So many questions.

Jeremy clarkson!
Richard Hammond!
James May

simply the best drivers! hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I AM THE BEST :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rupert_duck:
I AM THE BEST :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No I am the best how do we prove it ■■

i hate these competitions - we have a driver at our place that won a national one when he was with tnt and he never shuts up about it :laughing:

there is one going on at our firm with around 7 depots taking part - its based on tacho infringments, fuel monitor , sickness , accidents over a year - the winner from each depot goes of to a final but i dont know what that will involve -but its a good chance for a company jolly :wink:

Only Proper Drivers allowed, ie rigid drivers on city centre multi-drop only :laughing:

little enis:

rupert_duck:

No I am the best how do we prove it ■■

You don’t need to prove it 'cos it’s not you - it’s me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lets have a drinking contest at the doo! :smiley:

Or we could see who can murder the most prostitutes in 30 minutes? :smiling_imp:

I won GP2 Truckie of the Year in 2007, but nobody knows how. :laughing:

joemaxi:

Or we could see who can murder the most prostitutes in 30 minutes? :smiling_imp:

Like the cut of your jib Joe, lets get ■■■■■■ then see who can reverse Mr Vains truck the best :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

little enis:

joemaxi:

Like the cut of your jib Joe, lets get ■■■■■■ then see who can reverse Mr Vains truck the best :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How much fun would that be? :smiley:

That could be one of the raffle prizes! :laughing:

joemaxi:

little enis:

joemaxi:

How much fun would that be? :smiley:

That could be one of the raffle prizes! :laughing:

He cant be about or we would be getting some serious grief, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Only one way to find out FIGHT!!!

bugcos:
Only one way to find out FIGHT!!!

Can I get my wife to stand in for me? :smiley:

I`m a lover-not a fighter :sunglasses:

It looks like no one is taking this competition malarky seriously,arent we a load of philistines?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ok-here`s an idea-

How about,at the do, we lay a course out on the floor for a remote controlled truck!

You could have reversing challenges etc etc.

Charge £1 a go,winner gets a mug or something and all money raised goes to charity!!

I reckon after a few beers that a few of the “old hands” could be reduced to tears!!

Just an idea… :smiley:

joemaxi:
Ok-here`s an idea-

How about,at the do, we lay a course out on the floor for a remote controlled truck!

Charge £1 a go,winner gets a mug or something and all money raised goes to charity!!

I reckon after a few beers that a few of the “old hands” could be reduced to tears!!

Looks like a good one to me Joe or we could as mentioned earlier use Mr Vains truck in the car park, he is bringing it as I am coming up with him, I am sure he wont mind :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

little enis:

joemaxi:
Ok-here`s an idea-

Looks like a good one to me Joe or we could as mentioned earlier use Mr Vains truck in the car park, he is bringing it as I am coming up with him, I am sure he wont mind :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Must be a nice,obliging guy… :smiley:

little enis:
Who is the best driver in the the UK ?

I don’t know who it is but I know who it isn’t!

Harry Monk:

little enis:
Who is the best driver in the the UK ?

I don’t know who it is but I know who it isn’t!

Come on arry tell us all :slight_smile: :slight_smile: