New Poll

There is a new poll in the USER INFO FORUM

I would be grateful if anyone has time to click on the most appropriate option, and also if they have not done so already, and wouldnt mind, complete the other polls in that forum.

Many thanks
Rikki

Consider it done.

This site is one of about half a dozen,that I flick between on an evening.

I ought to get out more really.

Ken.

Done :wink:

Same here done

done and done

most completed

Done the newest one. Did the others some time ago.

Rikki, there was an option missing; visit once a day but for about 6 hrs+. (The joys of ‘always on’ broadband!).

Done i visit every chance i get so, i just voted more than twice

Done.

Done :wink:

il have a go when ive worked my way down that far … in about 10 mins.

Done :slight_smile:

Done! It’s my homepage, so everyone in the family has to go there first!

I am a bit late when I go in there are no options only results! :blush:

Super Dan:
there are no options only results! :blush:

Doesn’t that mean you’ve already done the poll before??

That would normally be the case, you don’t see the options if you have already cast your vote.

Super Dan:
I am a bit late

As far as I’m aware the polls don’t close, you could in theory vote in a very old one if you haven’t already.

That’s also correct, to a point, mrpj. When you start a poll thread you have the option to say how many days it will run for. If this is left blank then it will always be possible to vote on it, as long as you haven’t voted already.

I think it is time we had a poll to see if people think we are having too many polls. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Well i’ve done them all, but considering the amount of Renault and IVECO trucks you see there arent many who admit to driving them :open_mouth: , and could have done a cat which says at the weekend dip in and out as the fancy takes me :sunglasses: , thats surfing Tnuk i’m talking about :smiley:

Been there; done that. Thanks Rikki, small effort, interesting results. :astonished: Looks as if many of us are east of the country. Come on you westerners, “lets be 'avin you”. (Copyright: D Smith) :laughing: :laughing: