Tonight's Tea..

robroy:
Oh Christ :open_mouth: …don’t be involving him, he’ll be posting it on Hamster as …
’ Making a Rob Sandwich in a Scania’ . :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ffs nobody mention a cream pie to him for pudding. :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon my rep as an Alpha Butch Hetero Trucker is going down the khazi thanks to this forum. :blush: :cry: :frowning:

:laughing:

I’m crying here…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

biggriffin:
Well if the butch Alpha Trucker, would like to go BI-cycling, and be dressed in some CHAPs, with a bit of Receiving Cowboys, then after his Ride he would need some food maybe a bit of Cottageing pie, swallowed with some Cream pie, a bit of Belgium Biscuit, then a nice Goldern Shower to freshen him self up.

Stop, you’re killing me. [emoji1787] Normally don’t quote post as I think it clutters the conversation but these are gold. [emoji481]

Chicken tikka massala for tea tonight lads cooked by yours truly. Well a squirt of Lloyd Grossman. Looks & smells lush but the chick is a bit tough so gonna bang it in the slow cooker overnight. Too tired to eat it anyway. I got no fabulous double entendres in me but thanks for the laughs & japes. You guys crack me up, you really do. [emoji106]

Tesco reading no bays , hour later go on 56 , hour later no room on dock to tip you , go on 44
, came out & dumped it in a lay-by on 34 , luckily mrs had put me some food in , tea

8ABF7C0B-3822-40F9-8B9B-13B7D38559D2.jpeg

Living the dream Doze, living the dream. [emoji1787]

robroy:

biggriffin:

peirre:
I had an image in my head of the two lay-by loafers parked up together, and in true camion style swapping bottles of Pepsi and Biere blonde over a pan of camion stew, while trying to convince each other which is the best chalking procedure at a Tesco RDC after running out of hours, and the fine levied for every turn of the winding handle not done

I would love to see dopey,and Robroy both sat down having a nice little chat about life and trucking, over a nice Ginsters and Tango,…

Wtf has happened to this forum, first I get virtually propositioned by Switclogic, now you’re trying to get me fixed up with [zb] dozy.!! :open_mouth:

To be brutally honest to be fair you’re probably a good 20/30 years too old for me!

21934A24-FF29-43CF-88B5-3F172390D0C3.jpeg

Cheers Luke…Can’t make up my mind whether I’m offended or relieved. :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
Cheers Luke…Can’t make up my mind whether I’m offended or relieved. :laughing: :laughing:

Well after recent events I’ve a new outlook on ageing -it should be embraced as if you get to age you’re really f**king lucky, so many never get that chance

switchlogic:

robroy:

Well after recent events I’ve a new outlook on ageing -it should be embraced as if you get to age you’re really f**king lucky, so many never get that chance

You are as old as you feel mate, seriously.
When I look at my age it bears no relavance to the way I feel,… in my head I’m still around 35.
My Mrs is 7 years younger than me,.she keeps me young.
I’ve seen guys I used to go to school with who were old men at 30, it’s a state of mind,.and the longer you think you are still younger than you are, the better the quality of life.
My already over inflated ego :blush: , gets even bigger :open_mouth: …when I’m told I don’t look my age, (even if it does make me think I may be in with a chance with younger women. :blush: :laughing:)

robroy:
When I look at my age it bears no relavance to the way I feel,…

Nor me, physically I feel 70 now :smiley: But my mental age has always been reflected in the way I dress, about 22

Home at 4 pm , good day but rice 2 days late apparently & phone call on way home , what did you do at Northampton as my boss says your load was cancelled ( there’s 20 palls on trailer in yard & pod handed in so who knows ) could have ZB up day
Had lamb chops , mash , roast tates , swede & carrots , yorkies & apple sauce ( I know but I love apple sauce , strawberries & sprinkling of sugar for afters
But then popped down town with mrs in her
car , if she hadn’t screamed I’ve of run into lamppost in Sainsbury’s , mrs said it’s happening a to often so off to spec savers , & up at 3 am as got bit all over by midges at Dagenham thurs night so couldn’t stop itching

Dozy , nothing worse than being bit by midges of which are female midges that sink their teeth in to the skin and inject anticoagulant to stop the wound bleeding so they get more blood out , while having their meal , they give off pheromones to attract other midges .
If you were in Dagenham , they like damp grassland and that dirty big river won’t help either .
When bitten , the bodies immunity kicks in which makes you feel ill . Antihistamine cream from Boots is ideal .
Years ago when waiting to clear customs in Lisbon at Alverca TIR park , the compound was by a river which is the sewer with black water .

The smell would give you headaches and nausea , if stuck there for days , the large mosquitoes loved English drivers blood , once bitten , you get flu like symptoms and feel ill for a few weeks , drivers would buy mozzy burners ran off the ■■■ lighter .
As for Specsavers , let me to know when you’re on the road so I can get out the way .