What's your b/ h been like

I’ve treated my self to a Burger King , whopper , fries & 4 Apple sticks & am having a night on one of these industrials sites that every one raves about ( just like a bloody layby if you ask me ) , 19.30 off to bed as mates are down pub , Mrs has gone for a meal with mates & my girl has got his family round so I’ve no- one to speak too :frowning:

I eat one of those whoppers once a year, just to remind myself why I don´t eat em. There´s usually a 1:99 offer in the local throwaway paper so mebbe more than once :blush:

Early night here too. Just over an hour commute then clock on 06:00.

Dozy living the dream,like a king.

I started the day at 7am made some bread then portioned up some chicken in to meals for work
9am took bread out of mixer as it was cooked then went to Asda Lidils and tescos for milk and some sweet sour sauce
Got home then changed the clutch and put a second hand gearbox back in my Honda Civic , stopping only at lunch time for a winner winner chicken dinner [emoji16]
Packed up about 4:30 sorted out my tea , had a shower ate tea
Spent evening watching telly in my own from room [emoji4]
Now in my OWN bed till 5am

Started in Spa, drove to near Lyon, had steak and fries and a douche :wink: :laughing:

Will set off tomorrow for Milan and that’s basically the end of my driving week till Monday :sunglasses:

3BE3F8D0-625D-4878-AB4E-BDFFE58AC8A0.jpeg
Relaxing and having a few drinks and far too much food in the new toy

mrginge:
Started in Spa, drove to near Lyon, had steak and fries and a douche :wink: :laughing:

Will set off tomorrow for Milan and that’s basically the end of my driving week till Monday :sunglasses:

mrginge are you doing the Stobart formula 1 gig by any chance, just I had a chance to do it this weekend but went to watch moto gp at a sunny Silverstone(not) :frowning: didn’t realise it was monsoon seaon! SORRY FOR HIJACKING THREAD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME :blush:

millsie:

mrginge:

mrginge are you doing the Stobart formula 1 gig by any chance, just I had a chance to do it this weekend but went to watch moto gp at a sunny Silverstone(not) :frowning: didn’t realise it was monsoon seaon! SORRY FOR HIJACKING THREAD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME :blush:

No, I’m not part of any race or paddock team. I move and then help build something to do with one of the sponsors that gets built in the Fan Zone.

I’ve been to beautiful North Yorkshire and not so beautiful Lancashire. Got offered a job with a well known ■■■■■■■■ haulier too. All in all, it’s been a very northern weekend.

mrginge:

millsie:

mrginge:

No, I’m not part of any race or paddock team. I move and then help build something to do with one of the sponsors that gets built in the Fan Zone.

Ah no probs it was just for agency I had chance to do it with and just wondered if anyone knew the crack

dozy:
19.30 off to bed as mates are down pub , Mrs has gone for a meal with mates & my girl has got his family round so I’ve no- one to speak too :frowning:

crying.gif

Ate too much, drank too much and not a lot else, pretty boring actually but I usually work bank holidays.

Ghiabox:
Ate too much, drank too much and not a lot else, pretty boring actually but I usually work bank holidays.

Not doing a lot is the best holiday after a long week very underrated.

biggriffin:
Dozy living the dream,like a king.

Yeah … a Burger King :laughing:

Beats burger king

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Double man job from our yard via Bristol and Stroud to Old Trafford and back…

Been at Great Dorset Steam Fair, showing one of my bikes.

Absolutely awesome weekend, still totally knackered!

Best option-npt eat nothing 2-4hours before sleeping.

Mine has been absolutely fantastic Dozy, thanks for asking.

Went for a tour of The Lakes yesterday morning, just as everyone else was leaving. Lasted less than an hour, turbo didn’t fancy it…