Cheer me up

Any one else run out of time , I’ve ended up at stibnington with a couple of cans of cider to drown my sorrows , how’s your night looking

At home on sofa watch YBF with a cuppa on my lap top and been home since 6 30 pm :grimacing:

At home, about to jump in the bath. Got a cold can of Pepsi Max, thinking Chinese for dinner tonight in front of my new 4K telly.

Parked up, sat in Wetherspoons…Fish and chip special night. :sunglasses:

In The Goose at The Bank drinking cheap beer. Happy now? :smiley: :smiley:

Parked at swanscombe, running upto barnsley in the morning then back home had loads of time but duck sitting in traffic just had kebab and chips for tea :sunglasses:

Been sat at London gateway since 1245 waiting for a box to get released after a quick one hour (actually three hours) load. Got a 4am vbs.

Hey ho…

tango boy:
Parked at swanscombe, running upto barnsley in the morning then back home had loads of time but duck sitting in traffic just had kebab and chips for tea :sunglasses:

Did well mate. Left Tilbury at half 4, walked through the door at half 7. 2 hours to get from the yard to Brentwood

1030P&O boat home Sat in house by 230pm,
Canny beat it with a big stick!!![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Am I in a paralell universe here or just dreaming.
Did dozy’s original/original post mention going over his time,… no edit mentioned.
Are the mods now protecting him from himself for his own good or what. :smiley:

Edit…it’s on another dozy thread, just ignore me. :laughing:

Home at 1600 this afternoon after running in from a round trip Tuesday to York & Dundee and then a reload from Paisley to Birmingham, reload Coventry for Maldon. A nice weeks work.

Just had 2 cans of cider and ordered steak pie , mash , veg gravy , bloke said do you want a couple more cans of cider with that :open_mouth: , no just the meal mate ( didn’t think much to it but had nothing else today so didn’t really want it but thought better do , stibbington - Grantham in morn so not to bad assuming a1 back open , all enjoy your night :frowning: :frowning:

robroy:
Did dozy’s original/original post mention going over his time,… no edit mentioned.

Yup, 15 mins over. Now maybe it’s just me but if I’d recently been up in front of the commissioner and had been fined lots of money for Tacho breaches then I’d have bit the bullet and despite my feelings would’ve stopped in a layby 20 mins earlier.

OVLOV JAY:

tango boy:

Did well mate. Left Tilbury at half 4, walked through the door at half 7. 2 hours to get from the yard to Brentwood

Done 4 Enfield to Tilburys then loaded Crayford and came straight here Jay

the maoster:

robroy:

Yup, 15 mins over. Now maybe it’s just me but if I’d recently been up in front of the commissioner and had been fined lots of money for Tacho breaches then I’d have bit the bullet and despite my feelings would’ve stopped in a layby 20 mins earlier.

I forgot he got his ears boxed by the TC.

Radar19:

the maoster:

robroy:

I forgot he got his ears boxed by the TC.

You can’t educate pork!

Only 2.45pm here and my 4th day off , might wander down tp the local later before slinging something on the barbie for supper . Back to work tomorrow , double time because it’s a national holiday . Enjoy your cider

Deary me , the a1 was closed , the lay-bys were full , I got off as soon as I could a47
, and dived into stibbington , there’s nothing you can do in those circumstances , I lost nigh on 2 hrs in the que , the main thing is I left my card in as I was told and wrote a full explanation on back , I’ll now have 11 hrs 15 mins off from when I stopped .
I’ve payed a big fine / had my ■■■ kicked but driving a Lorry for a living there are times when things are out of your hands , road shut and your on it , I must admit I was having kittens but just nothing I could do , and 14 mins over once in a blue moon I think / hope they understand

15355826_10211583035955636_7419449881923543817_n.jpg

Been parked up since 2pm ,celebrating being 40 ,now full of leffe planning which orient express to go on ! :laughing: