Cheer me up

If it helps worked Wednesday not back till Monday 12pm sat at home beer a plenty had a curry and its all good.
Van driving ain’t bad £10 in tips in 2 days.

Looking good for the gallon

the nodding donkey:

why is it that this pic is most applicable to this idiots constant irrelevant posting… :unamused:

dozy:
Deary me , the a1 was closed , the lay-bys were full , I got off as soon as I could a47
, and dived into stibbington , there’s nothing you can do in those circumstances , I lost nigh on 2 hrs in the que , the main thing is I left my card in as I was told and wrote a full explanation on back , I’ll now have 11 hrs 15 mins off from when I stopped .
I’ve payed a big fine / had my ■■■ kicked but driving a Lorry for a living there are times when things are out of your hands , road shut and your on it , I must admit I was having kittens but just nothing I could do , and 14 mins over once in a blue moon I think / hope they understand

Doze,A14 shut on Wednesday,everyone and their mother diverting across to A1.!Still managed to get to Brinsworth and parked up at Duxford (rescued) with 45 to spare at 21:00 hrs.
C’mon man.! Dig them heels in.! Stop being so conciderate & letting everyone get in front.■■■■■■■ crack on.!

Nkh22:

dozy:
Deary me , the a1 was closed , the lay-bys were full , I got off as soon as I could a47
, and dived into stibbington , there’s nothing you can do in those circumstances , I lost nigh on 2 hrs in the que , the main thing is I left my card in as I was told and wrote a full explanation on back , I’ll now have 11 hrs 15 mins off from when I stopped .
I’ve payed a big fine / had my ■■■ kicked but driving a Lorry for a living there are times when things are out of your hands , road shut and your on it , I must admit I was having kittens but just nothing I could do , and 14 mins over once in a blue moon I think / hope they understand

Doze,A14 shut on Wednesday,everyone and their mother diverting across to A1.!Still managed to get to Brinsworth and parked up at Duxford (rescued) with 45 to spare at 21:00 hrs.
C’mon man.! Dig them heels in.! Stop being so conciderate & letting everyone get in front.[zb] crack on.!

I’m afraid my wings have been clipped since the court case , I was going to cut off through
The 7.5 t limit today but I just didn’t have the ■■■■■■■■ too , not long ago I’d of been home whatever , but not now :frowning: :astonished: :astonished:

Well it’s gone midnight and I can’t settle , within touching distance of home ( apx 40 mins ) I can understand the rules but think it would of been much better for to be home rather than sat here and just getting more ■■■■■■ off by minute , roll on 6.15

Gallon achieved

If it makes you feel better, I’m still working and will be until at least 5am. Possibly later. There’s a bloody good chance you’ll be home before me matey.

dozy:
Well it’s gone midnight and I can’t settle , within touching distance of home ( apx 40 mins ) I can understand the rules but think it would of been much better for to be home rather than sat here and just getting more ■■■■■■ off by minute , roll on 6.15

If I was 40mi s out my wife would of come and collected me. You bring it on yourself.

If I was 40…

Minutes out, my ex girlfriends sister would have stopped over for the night.

these days id probably just put me back out now

Come on Dozy enlighten me about your encounter with the TC must have been on holiday at the time and missed the news

discoman:

dozy:

If I was 40mi s out my wife would of come and collected me. You bring it on yourself.

But dozy’s wife is too busy, cooking a steak dinner for dozy’s boss…

the nodding donkey:

discoman:

dozy:

But dozy’s wife is too busy, cooking a steak dinner for dozy’s boss…

That steak dinner is worth it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Big Truck:
1030P&O boat home Sat in house by 230pm,
Canny beat it with a big stick!!![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

On the admittedly few occasions, being on local tipper work, when we ran out of time we phoned the yard and they sent a fitter out in a van to take the truck back and we drove his van back. Problem solved and no meals spoiled, simples! :laughing:

Pete.

commonrail:
Gallon achieved

I managed that in weatherspoons by 10pm, and as a bonus I was invited back by a lady for a steak dinner that was going spare :laughing:

peirre:

commonrail:
Gallon achieved

I managed that in weatherspoons by 10pm, and as a bonus I was invited back by a lady for a steak dinner that was going spare :laughing:

images-26.jpg