TomTom Auction moved

£150 mr tramp :smiley:

Mattwoodtransport:
Why are you putting a ceiling on the price uktramp? You mentioned in your other post you didn’t think it was worth more than that… but why not? Clearly tom tom thinks it’s worth more… as did you when you bought it… thanks in advance

It is surplus to requirements and stands me to very little, not wanting to make money out of it, it was used for a comparison only not to be kept. So first £200 and it is sold

Sod it, i’ll give you £200 UKtramp…sold

UKtramp:

Dipper_Dave:
Oh and as an ex PayPal watchdog, FSA/SEC consultant etc… fork me my old group has its own Wikipedia page. I have to correct the buyer protection mention.
Payments to friends/family is not covered.

But this is an honour auction I presume and I would bid myself but I already have a Garmin that does the job.

Apologies to UKt as I don’t wish to ■■■ ■■■ this as the Tom tom looks a great bargain to me.

Its a genuine bargain Dave, PayPal protects the buyer and as far as I am aware they hold public floggings of anyone they catch cheating them. I don’t fancy the lashings unless it is performed by some piece of totty dressed in a PVC catsuit and wearing a gimp mask.

Only on tangible goods from recognised websites but ironically you have described what I’m wearing right now.

Get bidding you tight buggers.

Can’t believe no ones offered you the full £200 yet.
Edit: Oops see we have a winner.

RIPPER:
Sod, i’ll give you £200 UKtramp…sold

Ok buddy it is yours, and at a bargain price. It isn’t a bad SatNav as far as SatNavs go either. I would rate it against many others.

UKtramp:

RIPPER:

Ok buddy it is yours, and at a bargain price. It isn’t a bad SatNav as far as SatNavs go either. I would rate it against many others.

PM me your Paypal address and i’ll send it now

RIPPER:

UKtramp:

RIPPER:

PM me your Paypal address and i’ll send it now

Send me your email address and I will send you an invoice over to you. I will post this out to you via Royal mail special delivery. Dont pay me yet as I am not at home till tomorrow eve, you can pay me tomorrow if you prefer. I will get it wrapped up for you and post tomorrow evening. You will have it for this weekend, Friday delivery. I will need your full postal address, inc post code

RIPPER:
Sod it, i’ll give you £200 UKtramp…sold

A fool and his money are easy parted
You could of got the 520 for £195 direct from Tomtom by phoning them up to say you are upgrading
They would have thrown in a free case too worth £24
The 520 comes with free lifetime traffic updates
The model you have bought from tramp will cost you £45 a year for traffic updates

tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/tr … ional-520/

villa:
You could of got the 520 for £195 direct from Tomtom by phoning them up to say you are upgrading
The model you have bought from tramp will cost you £45 a year for traffic updates

That applies to you Villa, Ripper has just bought a far superior SatNav for the same price as the 520, the 520 is a model they are getting rid of as it is the little 5" old model, why do you think they are getting rid of these? This 620 has more processing power, wifi, 6" screen etc etc, I wouldn’t part with £50 for the 520 and neither would anyone who knows anything about SatNavs. You cannot compare the two together as they are worlds apart except for the price, oh but except in Rippers case!!!

UKtramp:

villa:

That applies to you Villa, Ripper has just bought a far superior SatNav for the same price as the 520, the 520 is a model they are getting rid of as it is the little 5" old model, why do you think they are getting rid of these? This 620 has more processing power, wifi, 6" screen etc etc, I wouldn’t part with £50 for the 520 and neither would anyone who knows anything about SatNavs. You cannot compare the two together as they are worlds apart except for the price, oh but except in Rippers case!!!

520 has WiFi, just like the 620
520 uses the same processor as the 620
Only significant difference is the screen size
6200 has built-in SIM for traffic etc, while 520/620 use your mobile phone for data
520/620 both currently come with free lifetime traffic, 6200 requires a (currently 45 quid a year) annual subscription. The even more expensive 6250 has lifetime traffic, but is otherwise pretty much identical to the 6200
6200 does indeed have a significantly faster processor

Could I just confirm this auction was for a Tom Tom 6200 as stated in the OP.

Or for a 620 as stated recently.

its a 6200 dipper…i did bid, but am also bidding on ebay for another…but i guess the auction is closed now as he has accepted £200 for it…i am the highest bider for another one…i will wait and see…

Dipper_Dave:

To confirm It is a 6200 model.

UKtramp:

Dipper_Dave:

I don’t believe you paid for it in the first place unless you post a photo of the original receipt

Villa…get real will ya…anyway the auction is finished…so thats it.

villa:

UKtramp:

Dipper_Dave:

I don’t believe you paid for it in the first place unless you post a photo of the original receipt

Really struggling to see what relevance that has anyway.

I just don’t get it, I have sold a £340 SatNav for two hundred pounds and still I get silly comments. Why?

villa:

It doesn’t matter whether he was given it as a gift, paid half price off some dodgy looking geezer in the pub or paid full price off of TomToms page or in Halfords.
As long as he’s upheld his end of the deal of which I’ve no reason to believe he hasn’t then what’s there for you to worry about?

UKtramp:
and still I get silly comments. Why?

Isn’t it obvious? You’ve made a rod for your own back, you’ve gone out of your way to wind people up so you’re going to take a lot of [zb] from some members (me not being one of them as I choose not to play along with your silly games) and you’re just have to live with that, you’ve made your bed, now lie in it.