ebay sat navs

Hi guys forgive me if this has been done before but i recently bought what i thought was a half decent one from ebay from a certain company thats been doing them for years …Anyway have had to send 2 back as both units after a couple of weeks the spoken instructios have went off not helpful in london. I was just wondering if any lads had similar probs or know better sellers to buy off also noticed speaker on these is not thst loud for supposed trucks. Or would i be better off spending decent money on a prpoer sat nav . Cheers guys heres hoping for some help and advice

by tomtom go520/530 and then go look/ask for ways to put tomtom truck onto sd card

or

ebay.co.uk/itm/TOM-7-CAR-GPS … 417f3da053

i have both and both are good

Cheers gez mate but not really clued up on computers and things so would probably arse it up lol. Just peed off m8 sending stuff back at £7.50 per time even though their faulty plus you would think they would have a half decent speaker for so called truck use. No more though if goes again wanting full refund £104 so not mega cheap

The guy thats runs this site, he has very good reviews from everyone who has bought one.

hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php

I’ve seen dozens of reviews on facebook all very positive

I bought the £30 one on ebay so far so good but always check my trucker road atlas for bridge height small screen but still got to make your own judgement

daleyboy:
The guy thats runs this site, he has very good reviews from everyone who has bought one.

hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php

Have you got one of theses sat navs mate, as im thinking of buying one?

I haven’t yet. Currently got a snooper s7000. Had it about 4 years now. But when it gives up the ghost I will buy one of the above.

Like I said everybody who has one reckons they are really good, and the bloke who sells them is a really helpful chap.

I’m sure there are others on here that have one, maybe someone could stick a review up

daleyboy:
I haven’t yet. Currently got a snooper s7000. Had it about 4 years now. But when it gives up the ghost I will buy one of the above.

Like I said everybody who has one reckons they are really good, and the bloke who sells them is a really helpful chap.

I’m sure there are others on here that have one, maybe someone could stick a review up

CHEERS FOR THAT MATE

when your s7000 packs up if you replace it with one of the cheap throw away Chinese things you will soon be wanting another s7000

Moose:
when your s7000 packs up if you replace it with one of the cheap throw away Chinese things you will soon be wanting another s7000

Why , mine work fine,never took me near low bridges etc, mapping and routing seems fine.
For the price it’s good value. :slight_smile:

To be honest the s7000 has always been a bit average. The screen is terrible on it, tried calibrating dozens of times over the years sent it back several times and been told thats just what the screens are like.

It is now scratched from years of having to use pens to type stuff in. Trying to decide if I’m going to replace the screen and if there is anyone who can actually do that, or maybe I will just buy a cheap one

i bought my drivers these

£105 with traffic tmc and they work

http://www.bargainsatnavs.co.uk/category_s/1818.htm

burnley-si:

Be careful mate this is the company im having all the probs with sent 2nd one back yesterday another£7.15 to return last try this time if any probs with replacement ill want a total refund but somehow think i might have a hard time getting it. Hope your having better luck with yours .

anders66:

burnley-si:

Be careful mate this is the company im having all the probs with sent 2nd one back yesterday another£7.15 to return last try this time if any probs with replacement ill want a total refund but somehow think i might have a hard time getting it. Hope your having better luck with yours .

hi ,i have had this one for a year now no problems ,you can phone the guy up and he will help you out with any set up problems ,English speaking ,

I went as cheap as I could and ended up with a Noza Tev for £45. Only gripe with it is the screen has to be angled just right cos it suffers from reflections. I use the vent holder to minimise the problem.

anders66:

burnley-si:

ive got 4 and not a problem with them, did you try doing a a re-install ive had to do this to one when i 1st got it and thats been it

burnley-si:

anders66:

burnley-si:

ive got 4 and not a problem with them, did you try doing a a re-install ive had to do this to one when i 1st got it and thats been it

Hi mate yep tried everything as instructed but still no voices on first one then second one no tts and voice going off then very quiet so ead returned today awaiting rely from them

Batesy2014:

daleyboy:
The guy thats runs this site, he has very good reviews from everyone who has bought one. hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php

Have you got one of theses sat navs mate, as im thinking of buying one?

yes I have :laughing: mutz nutz :sunglasses: I’ve had snoopers before too :grimacing:

anders66:

burnley-si:

anders66:

burnley-si:

Hi mate yep tried everything as instructed but still no voices on first one then second one no tts and voice going off then very quiet so ead returned today awaiting rely from them

Same here, my bro and I both have them and both had bother. No sound and then it just kept freezing on me only way to get it to do anything was to take it off the holder and stick a pin in the reset button, I got the 3 map one and have been sent some rare old routes. I would AVOID this pro drive one and the bloke has an attitude problem, Nick I believe is his name.