TomTom Auction moved

Just to let everyone know that my TomTom 6200 auction has been moved to the Item for sale or swap area of the site. I wouldn’t want anyone to miss out without knowing. I currently have a top bid of £160 on it, I wont let it go for over £220 as in my opinion it is not worth paying that amount for. I will post links to my comparison youtube video’s when I get them up. Also there will be advanced lessons on using CoPilot routing features if anyone on here is interested.

Do you have a link for your YouTube page please

Casper1877:

+1

Casper1877:

Soon as they are up I will send you a link through.

Anyone bidding should realise that the Go professional 520 is just as good if not better than the 6200 and is available brand new direct from Tomtom if you already own a truck sat nav
Just phone them up direct and tell them you have an old sat nav and you want to upgrade and they will sell it to you for less than £200
They ask for your e mail address and then they send you an e mail with a link in to purchase at the discounted price of 195 quid
They also throw in a free case worth £24

tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/tr … ional-520/

02079 490 134

Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m

villa:
Anyone bidding should realise that the Go professional 520 is just as good if not better than the 6200 and is available brand new direct from Tomtom if you already own a truck sat nav
Just phone them up direct and tell them you have an old sat nav and you want to upgrade and they will sell it to you for less than £200
They ask for your e mail address and then they send you an e mail with a link in to purchase at the discounted price of 195 quid

02079 490 134

I would say this is quite a good deal. Unsure of it is better though as the 6200 has some pretty nifty upgrades to that one. However that said I would prefer to pay £190 for the 520 tbh.

I’ll repost this here as it’s a more relevant place to reply…

You claim on your for sale page viewtopic.php?f=20&t=149420 of the TomTom 6200 that it comes with lifetime traffic, yet according to TomToms own page the 6200 only comes with …

TomTom:
FREE TomTom Traffic for 1 Year - Receive TomTom Traffic across Europe with unlimited data and roaming at no extra cost for one year.
FREE TomTom Speed Cameras for 1 Year - know the exact locations of all speed cameras.

Source > tomtomstore.co.uk/collectio … ional-6200

It’s the 6250 that comes with Lifetime traffic > tomtomstore.co.uk/collectio … ional-6250

Care to clarify in an adult and mature way?

Reef:

You claim on your for sale page viewtopic.php?f=20&t=149420 of the TomTom 6200 that it comes with lifetime traffic, yet according to TomToms own page the 6200 only comes with …

TomTom:
FREE TomTom Traffic for 1 Year - Receive TomTom Traffic across Europe with unlimited data and roaming at no extra cost for one year.
FREE TomTom Speed Cameras for 1 Year - know the exact locations of all speed cameras.

It’s the 6250 that comes with Lifetime traffic > tomtomstore.co.uk/collectio … ional-6250

Yes I will answer you in a mature way when I don’t receive a sarky comment of how annoying I am. Just checked it out and you were right, it has lifetime map updates but only a 1 yr of traffic alerts after which they are a subscription. No idea how much that is so possibly you will know?

UKtramp:

Reef:

TomTom:

Yes I will answer you in a mature way when I don’t receive a sarky comment of how annoying I am. Just checked it out and you were right, it has lifetime map updates but only a 1 yr of traffic alerts after which they are a subscription. No idea how much that is so possibly you will know?

I never said that you were annoying (because that would be a personal attack and I don’t stoop to those levels) I simply stated that your constant relentless CoPilot ‘drum banging’ was annoying (which it is), sorry if I upset you, I’m used to dealing with people with thicker skin and less hypersensitivities, my bad, I apologise.

UKtramp:
No idea how much that is so possibly you will know?

No idea either, my last TomTom (which still works in fact) was a Go510

Reef:

UKtramp:

Reef:

TomTom:

I never said that you were annoying (because that would be a personal attack and I don’t stoop to those levels) I simply stated that your constant relentless CoPilot ‘drum banging’ was annoying (which it is), sorry if I upset you, I’m used to dealing with people with thicker skin and less hypersensitivities, my bad, I apologise.

I have good reason to be defensive on here tbh, I thought I read where you said I was irritating. My bad apologies for jumping the gun.

UKtramp:

Reef:

TomTom:

I believe it’s £45 a year but i regularly get a 50% offer from them and normally i wait for that

RIPPER:
I believe it’s £45 a year but i regularly get a 50% offer from them and normally i wait for that

Its not too bad a price to pay then

UKtramp:

villa:

02079 490 134

I would say this is quite a good deal. Unsure of it is better though as the 6200 has some pretty nifty upgrades to that one. However that said I would prefer to pay £190 for the 520 tbh.

The 520 comes with free lifetime traffic updates , the 6200 does not
although you do have to use a very tiny amount of data from your phone

Just out of curiosity how do you intend to conduct the sale to the winning bidder?

Do they have to meet you to buy it? Do they have to pay you via PayPal and you will post it?

My issue is how safe would such a transaction be from someone you only know over the Internet.

Take it how you like but I have seen people get taken in by scammers on forums, it happens.

Just curious, I am more than happy with my Chinese sat nav so won’t be bidding on yours just for clarification. Not that I use it a lot but it’s there if I should need it.

simcor:
Just out of curiosity how do you intend to conduct the sale to the winning bidder?

Do they have to meet you to buy it? Do they have to pay you via PayPal and you will post it?

My issue is how safe would such a transaction be from someone you only know over the Internet.

Take it how you like but I have seen people get taken in by scammers on forums, it happens.

Just curious, I am more than happy with my Chinese sat nav so won’t be bidding on yours just for clarification. Not that I use it a lot but it’s there if I should need it.

I think PayPal is the safest bet as it protects both party’s. I can post it or if the winning bidder wants to pick it up if he is local I have no problem either way.

simcor:

Wow,how did you get to be so cynical?you’ve got it real bad,for the sake of £150 does it really matter.

bobbya:

simcor:

Wow,how did you get to be so cynical?you’ve got it real bad,for the sake of £150 does it really matter.

+1

bobbya:

simcor:

It’s called being realistic not cynical. Obviously it’s a personal choice but usually most forums that allow selling often have certain rules to protect people from dodgy sellers. I’m not saying UK tramp is one such person it was just a question out of curiosity.

I would generally only think about buying something of a complete stranger if they had been a member for a decent length of time personally.

And ideally it would be something I could collect in person.

Its only £150 is irrelevant people have been scammed for a lot less on forums I have seen it happen and read the treads when people complain they have been scammed.

As the old saying goes “a fool and his money are soon parted”.

If you pay thru PayPal your money is safe …