TomTom Auction moved

raymundo:
If you pay thru PayPal your money is safe …

yes but if someone pays the tramp £180 thru paypal , how do they know that he will actually post the item to them
He could pretend to paypal that he sent it , its not like he has any e bay reputation to worry about
i wouldn’t buy anything of a bullshetir with his finger in so many different pies

but he is an expert in refrigeration, expert on driverless trucks, expert on … everything except giving birth cos he aint a female … but still a bit of a ■■■ so he may know all about that as well but … I think he will meet his match with PayPal … !

raymundo:

Not exactly it isn’t, that’s what they like you to believe that it is totally safe. Paypal is useless at getting your money back even when you are buying on eBay I know I have been there. And I know of plenty of stories from other people about how bad Paypal is at actually getting you your money back in the event of a dispute.

The safest way to pay via PayPal would actually be a credit card, as then should there be a problem you can request a charge back,m you are far more likely to get your money back from your credit card provider than from Paypal.

Paypal is far from safe for buyers or sellers. I’d rather send money via Western Union to my Nigerian cousin I have never met.

villa:

raymundo:

yes but if someone pays the tramp £180 thru paypal , how do they know that he will actually post the item to them
He could pretend to paypal that he sent it , its not like he has any e bay reputation to worry about
i wouldn’t buy anything of a bullshetir with his finger in so many different pies

Tell you what lets just fotget it then, I would have actually been the one out of pocket here. How amazing the 3 idiots who are making a mountain out of a molehill are actually the ones who are not even interested in the SatNav. I am not going to have these silly accusations thrown at me and be accused of this stuff and nonsense. It certainly shows me how petty and pathetic you are as it wouldn’t even have entered my head that someone would do such a thing. For what £150 . FFS just what am I dealing with here!!! I am therefore calling the auction to a close and I will keep the SatNav in a draw at home. The favour wasn’t in mine. ■■■■■■■ Grow up.

raymundo:
but he is an expert in refrigeration, expert on driverless trucks, expert on … everything except giving birth cos he aint a female … but still a bit of a ■■■ so he may know all about that as well but … I think he will meet his match with PayPal … !

Are you actually for real. Someone who actually has a brain and can hold a conversation about certain subjects is so offensive to you, is what you are saying? I will meet my match with PayPal? Oh my word, I am just shocked and stunned at this. Sorry your advice would be then to not know anything about anything if raymundo doesn’t understand, then who the hell would. I appreciate the “bit of a ■■■” comment and will take on board your intellectual feedback.

villa:

Actually you raise another point that never even crossed my mind too. I said the SatNav could be picked up from my house, thinking on I would certainly want someone like your character appearing at my door. I mean what if you robbed me or started stalking me, I just don’t know. This £150 could have really bit me couldn’t it.

No point stopping the auction just because of some lite critique.

Prove them wrong by actually selling it to the highest bidder and show what a good deal it was.

Also a picture of the item would be nice (not a stock one), this may help up the bids.
Even drop in a sweetener like ‘free delivery’ or fridge repair service for the winning bidder.

Play to your strengths and folk will be chucking money at you.

[For legal reasons I am unable to sell or buy any goods from online auctions.]

Ive not read all the post but did you not get this tomtom sat nav for free or am i thinking of someone else.If im wrong just say no hard feelings.

This Tom-Tom is causing more controversy than Kim Jong-un :laughing:

UKtramp:

villa:

raymundo:

Tell you what lets just fotget it then, I would have actually been the one out of pocket here. How amazing the 3 idiots who are making a mountain out of a molehill are actually the ones who are not even interested in the SatNav. I am not going to have these silly accusations thrown at me and be accused of this stuff and nonsense. It certainly shows me how petty and pathetic you are as it wouldn’t even have entered my head that someone would do such a thing. For what £150 . FFS just what am I dealing with here!!! I am therefore calling the auction to a close and I will keep the SatNav in a draw at home. The favour wasn’t in mine. [zb] Grow up.

You really need to learn to be a bit more thick skinned. It’s a forum users can participate in a thread and make comments.

It was an observation nothing more nothing less, I did not accuse you of anything did I re read my post.

As for calling people idiots just because you disagree with something they say makes you look less intelligent than you make yourself out to be.

You seen to have a chip on your shoulder with anyone who thinks slightly different to yourself.

Infamy they’ve got it infamy!

Ironic when your telling other to grow up then act like a child and throw a temper tantrum.

It’s just the Internet after all.

UKtramp:

villa:

Actually you raise another point that never even crossed my mind too. I said the SatNav could be picked up from my house, thinking on I would certainly want someone like your character appearing at my door. I mean what if you robbed me or started stalking me, I just don’t know. This £150 could have really bit me couldn’t it.

Thats true , I could be a nasty robber at your front door , you just never know do you
Now come on lets not get upset
How about selling the sat nav for £250 or more and donating the money to charity
You could post evidence on here that the money has been donated and everyone will love you forever

simcor:

UKtramp:

villa:

raymundo:

Tell you what lets just fotget it then, I would have actually been the one out of pocket here. How amazing the 3 idiots who are making a mountain out of a molehill are actually the ones who are not even interested in the SatNav. I am not going to have these silly accusations thrown at me and be accused of this stuff and nonsense. It certainly shows me how petty and pathetic you are as it wouldn’t even have entered my head that someone would do such a thing. For what £150 . FFS just what am I dealing with here!!! I am therefore calling the auction to a close and I will keep the SatNav in a draw at home. The favour wasn’t in mine. [zb] Grow up.

You really need to learn to be a bit more thick skinned. It’s a forum users can participate in a thread and make comments.

It was an observation nothing more nothing less, I did not accuse you of anything did I re read my post.

As for calling people idiots just because you disagree with something they say makes you look less intelligent than you make yourself out to be.

You seen to have a chip on your shoulder with anyone who thinks slightly different to yourself.

Infamy they’ve got it infamy!

Ironic when your telling other to grow up then act like a child and throw a temper tantrum.

It’s just the Internet after all.

And that gives you the excuse to act like a knob does it. If it wasn’t important. Then why post it?

You really have a chip on your shoulder I suggest maybe you should go and see the doctor and get some help. It was a genuine question but as usual you take it the wrong way then throw insults at people you disagree with.

You make me laugh with all the ■■■■■■■■ you spout and clearly can’t take simple criticism and resort to name calling anyone you don’t agree with.

It’s a public forum, if you post something then other people can join in like it or not that’s forums.

simcor:
You really have a chip on your shoulder I suggest maybe you should go and see the doctor and get some help. It was a genuine question but as usual you take it the wrong way then throw insults at people you disagree with.

You make me laugh with all the ■■■■■■■■ you spout and clearly can’t take simple criticism and resort to name calling anyone you don’t agree with.

It’s a public forum, if you post something then other people can join in like it or not that’s forums.

Well thank you to the few knobs who have just ruined a good auction,if you weren’t interested just keep out of it and keep your mouths closed along with your minds,thank you very much,why is it always the usual ■■■■■■■■■ who have to ruin things on here.

Just PM tramp with your offer I’m sure he’ll go through with the sale if you offer enough pounds.

xichrisxi:
Just PM tramp with your offer I’m sure he’ll go through with the sale if you offer enough pounds.

May well do that,he comes across to me as a very decent bloke not deserving all the crap some of these heroes have been throwing at him.

Funny how wherever Uktramp is Bobbya suddenly appears backing him up once again.

Come on Uktramp let the buyers get what they want, don’t spoil it just because of a tiff with me.

I will ask again did you get this tomtom sat nav for free trampy

I had a sneaking suspicion this thread would end like this. I stayed off it deliberately so I wouldn’t get the blame. Nice to be proven right.

Captain Caveman 76:
I had a sneaking suspicion this thread would end like this. I stayed off it deliberately so I wouldn’t get the blame. Nice to be proven right.

You have never been right yet, I get more pm’s from people calling you a ■■■■ than anyone. So lets hear what your right about Mr I go with the crowd dependant upon how that is going. What are you right about?