Tom Tom 5150 for sale

Hi all,

I have a decided to get out of the transport game and therefore have my Tom tom 5150 truckers sat nav for sale.
i bought it end of May 2014 and its in very good condition.There are a few scratches on the back from taking in and out of the cradle.
The live traffic sub has expired but can be resubbed. it also has free map updates.
Comes with original box, cradle cables and a hard case(the zip is busted).
I dont really have a price but i would like £200+. I’am going to put on ebay and gumtree but i thought id give a new/old trucker first refusal.
if anyone is interested pm and i can send pics etc.
cheers

With the Tomtom 6000 Trucker recently launched there’s likely to be a lot of 5150 owners trading up, so in honesty you might find £200 is a bit optimistic. Add £50 for the live traffic subscription, and you’re getting close to the £300 cost of a brand new 6000 model (which includes free traffic for a year).

The 5150 is a good unit, though. The interface is a bit slow, and showing its age these days, but the Tomtom navigation algorithms are pretty good I find.

For a buyer on a budget but wanting a market leader’s product an old 5150 unit at the right price could be a good choice. Good luck in finding someone to do a fair deal with.