TOM TOM 6200 Pro

Ahh ok, I see. well, if I need a shot with it I’ll let you know. Thanks :slight_smile:

The unit has been sat on me desk all day, no loss of signal.
Into work tomorrow with the new windscreen mount which arrived today
(Second one I’ve had to buy through getting em half inched after I leave em in a van overnight, 35 quid apiece too)
So I’ll find out tomorrow.

trevHCS:
On the original, it will sometimes suggest routes that aren’t suitable since they dont know what the road actually looks like. The sizes you input only really apply to roads where theres a height or width restriction.

This happens to me most nights where it tries taking me down small streets with parked cars etc…no good for artics…this is why I have been looking to input my own roads as a safe guard.

Does anyone have this problem with the Go 520/620 pro when connecting to the internet for traffic info using bluetooth tethering or bluetooth through the App.
My problem is it works fine at the start of the day
But when i leave the truck to go the traffic office or toilet or waiting room
when i get back in the truck it has lost its bluetooth internet connection
and it will not reconnect

villa:
Does anyone have this problem with the Go 520/620 pro when connecting to the internet for traffic info using bluetooth tethering or bluetooth through the App.

Do you take your phone with you when you leave the vehicle?

Roymondo:

villa:

Do you take your phone with you when you leave the vehicle?

and you’ve tried rebooting them both?

I got a 20 quid bluetooth earpiece once, if the phone already had bluetooth switched on when I switched on the earpiece…it would connect.
If I switched the earpiece on first and THEN switched bluetooth on the phone, it wouldn’t. Or the other way around, I forget :blush:

villa:

Don’t use Bluetooth, just set your phone up as a hotspot, and ensure its logged into your my drive account.

I had something similar problems, kept losing traffic, wouldn’t connect.
Ended up, changing the password on my TomTom account, factory reset on the sat-nav, and not allowing WiFi via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth is crap anyways.

My Tom Tom will sometimes suggest routes that aren’t suitable since they don’t know what the road actually looks like.

The sizes you input only really apply to roads where theres a height or width restriction.

This happens most nights as I drive an Artic it is really frustrating