Todays view from behind the windscreen

short walk:
Right, would suit me as I have my beagle pug with me nowadays and a P area has to be good for walkies, plenty up here but would love to do France again, haven’t been there or the UK for about 9 years now, bet there’s been a lot of changes.

Fewer Routiers around unfortunately. Those left, generally, are the better ones and they can fill up early.
Some bigger factories are catching the H&S bug, but generally if you ain’t a “know all, awkward arse”, all’s good.
Still lots of coutryside around. The road sufaces may be better, but the buildings in the villages haven’t moved to make the roads wider.
I’m happier driving here than UK side.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Today’s routier of choice

Another collection on.

Franglais:
Another collection on. 0

Nice to see you found the sunshine - poor pale skinned penniless English person .

OwenMoney:

Franglais:
Another collection on. 0

Nice to see you found the sunshine - poor pale skinned penniless English person .

We’ve never met…
But you describe me so well…
Guess I’m just a stereotypical UK trucker?

And I will die of thirst waiting for the so and so… ing coffee you promised - put it in your will skinflint

IMG_20190609_171036.jpg

In a trucking type TV narrator voice, Only inches each side if he puts a wheel wrong be a disaster…

biggriffin:

In a trucking type TV narrator voice, Only inches each side if he puts a wheel wrong be a disaster…

Did you stop and walk on the bridge to make sure it’s strong enough like they do on Ice Road Truckers ? :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

remy:

biggriffin:

Did you stop and walk on the bridge to make sure it’s strong enough like they do on Ice Road Truckers ? :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Couldn’t open the door, some idiot put a bridge parapet in the way.

Tunnel with a contra flow

0A936C08-D55A-4601-BAA4-BA3176A94D9E.jpeg

Annandale water Goose crèche yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggriffin:

Looks almost as bad as the bridge I had to cross on the way to the Wensleydale factory in Hawes

google.fr/maps/@54.3247586, … 312!8i6656

Didn’t have time to take a picture, too busy making sure I didn’t trash the walls :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , that’s why I found it on GM’s.to post it on here.
Keep going over the bridge, very nice left hand bend and as in the picture there were cars waiting for me to cross but without leaving me much room.

View from the top

Hard day's night.jpgSaint Brevin les Pins -

Another bit of French roadside art

OwenMoney:
0Another bit of French roadside art

Where is that Owen??

Geoffo:

OwenMoney:
Another bit of French roadside art

Where is that Owen??

It’s at Vivy on the A85 not far from Saumur. it’s called “Artcheval” by the sculpteur Christian Renonciat, and is made of metal tubing.