Todays view from behind the windscreen

Parked up for a 45 min.

Nice views today

Short-cut. It took longer but less mileage.

I’ve had my lunch break with much worse views.

Whent to Bergen norway this week.

Danne.

744500BF-70E6-4443-A2B5-0918EB368868.jpeg

6FB210A7-F8A6-4537-A7EE-20BE77F29ADE.jpeg

5B855216-C327-455C-89A7-61F8DDEE0527.jpeg

6F649963-AFE5-498D-BC8A-E026BD062BC4.jpeg

B2A6AB04-E5C4-4E2A-BC3F-3889DDFB042E.jpeg

7906DD37-662C-4058-BEA3-DE5FC97D0531.jpeg

Hey Dan, aren’t you a month too early for the fun to begin? :laughing:

Considering the first pic, did you take the E16 all the way, not over Hemsedal?

milodon:
Hey Dan, aren’t you a month too early for the fun to begin? :laughing:

Considering the first pic, did you take the E16 all the way, not over Hemsedal?

Hi mate! How are you? Yeah abit to early yes but it was -2 up on filefjell so snow not to far away. Yeah. We got E16 al the way. Perimt only gave that way. But it was 8-10 years since i was there so it was good fun evan with out the snow :smiley:

Dont see many of these about.

On an estate at the end of Heathrow’s runway.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

IMG_20190425_083214 (1).jpg

Shipped from sunny Cherbourg for the first time in many years . Not changed much. The place looks like a trailer park for Nolans and arriving in Poole looks like lkw walters yard .

not today but two months back,on the line, grader just out o the wee village I live in

M74 the other morning. Taken by a friend, yeah that’s it, taken by a friend and sent to me.

the maoster:
M74 the other morning. Taken by a friend, yeah that’s it, taken by a friend and sent to me.

i’m sure you would have loved to have seen that live :sunglasses:

dave docwra:

the maoster:

i’m sure you would have loved to have seen that live :sunglasses:

I admire him Dave.

Anyone who works late enough in the day to see the sun going down & steers with a wheel the size of Jupiter deserves great respect.

(It’s also his turn to buy me a brew & a bacon buttie but I don’t like mentioning it…)

not quite today on way home all way to horizon straight rd.

IMG_20190428_131003.jpg
Going home

A nice sunny day

Not strictly through the windscreen. Parked up, so risked a few blisters on my feet. Lovely day.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Looks very idyllic Franglais but where are you? French village?

short walk:
Looks very idyllic Franglais but where are you? French village?

Bloody service area…
Excellent Routiers nearby, but closed just because it’s May the first, worker’s day bank holiday, their staff get a day off. I’m all for equality and worker’s rights so long as I don’t suffer!
I know of a few quiet spots around there, but on the off chance someone wanted a look in the loaded trailer, I opted for here.
Nice walk in pleasant spring weather down to the banks of the Loire.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Right, would suit me as I have my beagle pug with me nowadays and a P area has to be good for walkies, plenty up here but would love to do France again, haven’t been there or the UK for about 9 years now, bet there’s been a lot of changes.