Todays view from behind the windscreen

Red sky in the morning. Shepherd’s warning.

chester1:

Tankerman24:
Nr Ipswich on Tuesday. (standing traffic) took me an hour to get from here to my yard a mile and a half away.

Was trying to place it . A12 Woodbridge

correct

WP_20180312_14_02_44_Pro 1.jpgAnother day in Catalonia

Ok not technically the view from the windscreen, but it was my place of work for a couple of days and the truck is parked there, but had to take the picture from the top of the building.

This is a good theme, really interesting photo’s.

Living the dream…

A Polish truck having a very bad day

the nodding donkey:
Living the dream…

No need to worry about skin cancer. No need for expensive designer sun-glasses. No need to clean bugs off of screen. No mosquitoes.

switchlogic:
Yesterday’s. 10 Bertie points if you can name the location 0

Like a still from Walking Dead…Swindon?

Great shot.
Needs to get back on the right hand side, Birmingham police hot on this section. Harvey

With views towards blackburn

Lennox gate pumping station

“Making the beaches of Blackpool,cleaner and safer”

Sun rise in Poitou Charente -It looked a lot more dramatic in reality !

Some pictures are simply amazing, this is really motivational. :sunglasses:

lock ness , give me a sun lounger / bar , beer , sun and shorts any day over a week sight seeing around here , they all had big coats , hats , scarves , boots etc , every one to there own I guess

20180504_135214.jpg
Good tip,and half hour back to base :sunglasses:

2 hrs stuck on m25 , run out of hours , views ■■■■ , and Mrs phone is on silent :unamused: , though there has been some tidy motors heading for p/ bro truck fest , wave as you pass
if the Mrs don’t hurry up and answer I think it will be suicide

Summer’s here. Busy collecting windscreen meat. I’m going to leave it and pretend I’m driving the Millennium Falcon.

IMG_0414.JPG

:unamused:

And there I was, glad we’re past the winter salt, thinking summer was better for clear windows!

WST Bug Central!.JPG