Todays view from behind the windscreen

Running with 3 trucks up to Saint Moritz on “The long and winding Road” got a bit tight in some of the villages

Love the Alps, some roads def seperate the men from the boys, nice pics :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The Serpentine en route to Sa Calobra, theres a water bottling plant halfway up the mountain…

Today’s view.

AndrewG:
The Serpentine en route to Sa Calobra, theres a water bottling plant halfway up the mountain…

Is this from today? A far cry from the UK Andrew. Lucky you!!!

A12 no im not on me roof

image1.jpeg

Sat looking at this for 1hour this morning

Nr Ipswich on Tuesday. (standing traffic) took me an hour to get from here to my yard a mile and a half away.

40516064921_7516cc95ec_z.jpg

Tankerman24:
Nr Ipswich on Tuesday. (standing traffic) took me an hour to get from here to my yard a mile and a half away.

Was trying to place it . A12 Woodbridge

This way my view this morning

switchlogic:
Yesterday’s. 10 Bertie points if you can name the location 0

come on luke where is it? I want to know :confused:

Owen, those pics have got me stumped, I know the view but can’t just place where you are. A40 or A41■■
(edit to add) In France

Its in Germany - for 5 points - How about Essen ?
This was a reply to M.Switchlogics pic - not giving a clue to where I have been today - but very pretty it was too

elsa Lad:

switchlogic:

I know where he is but I’m sworn to secrecy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pierrot 14:
Owen, those pics have got me stumped, I know the view but can’t just place where you are. A40 or A41■■

I am sure the amount of sun in the pic proves its not in the uk - I try not to go there -

OwenMoney:

pierrot 14:

I am sure the amount of sun in the pic proves its not in the uk - I try not to go there -

Def Alp region , I think ■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

OwenMoney:
This was a reply to M.Switchlogics pic - not giving a clue to where I have been today - but very pretty it was too

A2 near barcelona coming from LLEIDA ? Montserrat mountain in the photo

Tubbysboy:

OwenMoney:

A2 near barcelona coming from LLEIDA ? Montserrat mountain in the photo

Just had another look at the pics, def not France :unamused: The white lines would be broken if it was on a French motorway. :unamused: :blush: :blush: Silly me :blush:
Well done Tubbysboy, but you do have a little bit of an advantage as you live there :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Julien pass up to st morritz , did that in the winter a lot of hairpins and one village nearly mate nearly got stuck as he had bus on Lowbed !

IMG_4111.JPG

pierrot 14:

elsa Lad:

switchlogic:

I know where he is but I’m sworn to secrecy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go on tell, know one will know :wink: :wink: