Tippers

Tankerman24:
Here’s a pic of my new tipper, only been here 5 weeks and Im now on a truck that’s nearly a year old. Ive driven allsorts over the years but this is one of the best for sure. the I-shift gearbox is superb, brilliant exhaust brake. its just a great package.

What’s the payload on that?

Muckaway:

Tankerman24:
Here’s a pic of my new tipper, only been here 5 weeks and Im now on a truck that’s nearly a year old. Ive driven allsorts over the years but this is one of the best for sure. the I-shift gearbox is superb, brilliant exhaust brake. its just a great package.

19260kg puts me at 32t

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_6566.jpg

Scunthorpe,N.Lincs.

IMG_6603.jpg

Im usually on my 8 wheeler but I was asked to drive the artic on Friday. Nice bit of kit but prefer my 8 wheeler.

Tankerman24:

Muckaway:

Tankerman24:

19260kg puts me at 32t

That’s very good, aslong as the Boweld doesn’t rust away.

Edward Allinson of Stockport used to run stone from the quarries around Buxton

Stanfield:

Still survives this one, now belongs to g newsome, the guy that runs Kelsall show

Hi Moose
Yeah I was talking to the lad who has done the repairs on the cab for him a few weeks ago (Len Isherwood @ Bacup) know him well.

Nice to see it being done at last, A chap I know owned it for a while though he decided to sell it a few months ago, he’s also sold a couple of other lorries recently, one being a Foden Taite and Lyle sugar tank

image.jpeg

A pic of most of our fleet of tippers

My New Tipper.

39846393404_361a383c82_k.jpg

P1000028.JPG

paulycats:

Hi PC, Thats a cracking photo 06 Reg it looks good & plenty of life left in it, Keep this stuff rolling , Regards Larry.