Insulated tippers

One of Hanson’s Owner Drivers from Clee Hil, delivering aggregate to Tarmac’s Stouport Topmix Plant…

Our Man brand new at Aquila Worcester 2008

My favourite Foden, 300 cat with Jakes and a 13 speed Roadranger

Old and new Hanson colcours

Here’s an early one… :smiley:

image.jpg

Does any member have any pics of asphalt carrying tippers that they would very kindly upload onto here ? I have a few but my scanner has just broken down :frowning: (over use :blush: ) and would like to see what other guys have got.
The older the better ! :wink: (60s - 80s)

Loving the Constructor pic.

There’s something about the cab of this lorry that’s sadly lacking in todays motors. :frowning: :cry:

But then,virtually ALL new wagons ain’t a patch on how they used to make 'em. :frowning:

Time to bump this thread with a few classics ! :sunglasses:

gallery/image.php?mode=thumbnail&album_id=302&image_id=1087

Nice older Foden

IM STILL TRYING TO POST PICTURES ON HERE NOT VERY SUCCESSFULLY BUT WHEN I GET ME HEAD AROUND IT IVE GOT A FEW NICE TIPPERS TO PUT ON,BUT NOT VERY OLD ONES UNFORTUNATELY :exclamation: DREWSTER

drewster:
IM STILL TRYING TO POST PICTURES ON HERE NOT VERY SUCCESSFULLY BUT WHEN I GET ME HEAD AROUND IT IVE GOT A FEW NICE TIPPERS TO PUT ON,BUT NOT VERY OLD ONES UNFORTUNATELY :exclamation: DREWSTER

Have a look at the thread on how to post pictures by ROG,higher up the main page on this forum Drewster.
Cheers Dave.

Here’s a few,already been posted on the old drivers forum.

cemex 8 legger leaving dove holes in the peak district

this truck is owned by andy jackson on contract to ennstone johnston working out of leaton quarry in shropshire

Brilliant photos, some of those trucks at the shows must have taken a lot of preparation. Thanks for sharing them.

BB

DX06CUJ OPERATED BY TONY GRIFFITHS FROM CRIGGION QUARRY

i think this man belongs to andy williams from mold seen here after just tipping his tarmac off in liverpool.

Hi Bonkey.
Dont know if this one counts mate.

JOHN