Tippers

dew:

hodgeturbo:
Frank dempster,■■■■■■■

Great tyres he’s got on that Hodge, able to stick it to the ceiling!

Ha ha !
That’s a standard requirement on Tippers.

I heard that VOSA are going to stop pulling Tippers over, they’re gonna just attend every accident/incident involving a Tipper, that way they’ll be able to to cover that type of vehicle 100%.

They’re renaming some aggregates for quicker/faster delivery-Type 1 ■■■■■■■■■ is going to be known as F1 ■■■■■■■■ from now on.

Don’t bother sheeting any loads of waste, charge the customer for 16 tons & by the time you’ve got to the tip 2 tons will have blown/fallen off, maximising your profits to enable you to buy a new Stetson Hat.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist that. Obviously those jokes are aimed at the Cowboy Operators, I have seen a few steady tipper drivers (but not many)

martinviking:

dew:

hodgeturbo:
Frank dempster,■■■■■■■

Ha ha !

I heard that VOSA are going to stop pulling Tippers over, they’re gonna just attend every accident/incident involving a Tipper, that way they’ll be able to to cover that type of vehicle 100%.

They’re renaming some aggregates for quicker/faster delivery-Type 1 ■■■■■■■■■ is going to be known as F1 ■■■■■■■■ from now on.

Don’t bother sheeting any loads of waste, charge the customer for 16 tons & by the time you’ve got to the tip 2 tons will have blown/fallen off, maximising your profits to enable you to buy a new Stetson Hat.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist that. Obviously those jokes are aimed at the Cowboy Operators, I have seen a few steady tipper drivers (but not many)

How can you tell if your wife’s having an affair with a tipper driver? The sheets are all over the place and he’s dumped his load on the floor!

Ba Dum Tish!

My new toy :sunglasses:

dew:

martinviking:

dew:

hodgeturbo:
Frank dempster,■■■■■■■

Ha ha !

How can you tell if your wife’s having an affair with a tipper driver? The sheets are all over the place and he’s dumped his load on the floor!

Ba Dum Tish!

Like.

Will:

Class :sunglasses:

seth 70:

Will:

Class :sunglasses:

Some classics.e
And more.More

Guesty44: