The reason I don't live in Canada

flat to the mat:
Well there’s two things to busy yourself with , firstly a bloody geography lesson , then don a check shirt a become a part time lumberjack , queue Monty Python . :laughing:

Monty Python’s lumberjack sketch is banned from this forum, the last time I posted that all hell broke loose :laughing:

newmercman:

flat to the mat:
Well there’s two things to busy yourself with , firstly a bloody geography lesson , then don a check shirt a become a part time lumberjack , queue Monty Python . :laughing:

Monty Python’s lumberjack sketch is banned from this forum, the last time I posted that all hell broke loose :laughing:[/quo

You’re the Mod , this forum needs livening up somewhat so I’m sure a link could be justified , unless it was chainsaw and ice related in which case we’ll let sleeping dogs lie ,cough :laughing: :laughing:

flat to the mat:

newmercman:

flat to the mat:

Monty Python’s lumberjack sketch is banned from this forum, the last time I posted that all hell broke loose :laughing:[/quo

You’re the Mod , this forum needs livening up somewhat so I’m sure a link could be justified , unless it was chainsaw and ice related in which case we’ll let sleeping dogs lie ,cough :laughing: :laughing:

And because I’m a mod I am going to have to plead the 5th :laughing:

We moved back to England because my Canadian Wife prefers it here, both from a living point of view and job satisfaction.