The Harry Gill Fan Club!

Seen this on Tracy ( Dave the Renegade partner ) facebook page

My Adventure this year is I am doing a Tandem skydive jump in memory of my late partner Dave Lloyd for St Michael’s Hospice. Once I have more details and sponsor forms I will post near to the date. At the moment it could be the 4th or 11 August. But will know in the next week or two. But I do know it will be at Shobdon Air field as I’m doing the jump through the Hospice Angels.

Hiya,
I thought I’d put a couple of words on here to let you know I haven’t croaked
I’ve been looking into Trucknet at intervals throughout the evening and there
has been very little “action” it appears everyone has gone to Benidorm for a
Summer holiday, Ah’ well I’m going to park up anall, and have a wee dram.
thanks harry, long retired.

You don’t have our permission to “croak” yet, H. Bewick has a nicely restored Scania 81 waiting for a decent driver.

HARRY…listen matey,…I’ve got one for you that WILL cure all known ailments…Glenfarclas 105 cask strength.
I’ve just finished a litre of it (it was a gift), and I have to tell you it’s ■■■■ fine stuff and …wait for it…are you there Larry ?..65 volts :open_mouth: :smiley:

Retired Old ■■■■:
You don’t have our permission to “croak” yet, H. Bewick has a nicely restored Scania 81 waiting for a decent driver.

Hiya,
Rof !!! Scania 80, decent driver ? I’m indecent totally indecent honest.

grumpy old man:
HARRY…listen matey,…I’ve got one for you that WILL cure all known ailments…Glenfarclas 105 cask strength.
I’ve just finished a litre of it (it was a gift), and I have to tell you it’s ■■■■ fine stuff and …wait for it…are you there Larry ?..65 volts :open_mouth: :smiley:

Hiya,
Er’ Gom that’s cruel posting that type of info to a guy on tablets lots of em’.

grumpy old man:

Im here GOM, I havant had the pleasure of this Glenfarclas, So I will see if I can get a bottle, I can feel a cold coming on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

It’s a sipping whisky , deserves respect.
Just a small one Harry ■■? if Larry Dunbar gets a bottle I’m sure he’ll provide a small splash…It’s good stuff. :smiley:

grumpy old man:
Just a small one Harry ■■? if Larry Dunbar gets a bottle I’m sure he’ll provide a small splash…It’s good stuff. :smiley:

Hiya,
G O M a bit too good to be imbibed from a pint glass Eh’.

harry_gill:

grumpy old man:

Hiya,

Eer …NO. :wink:

We could get a litre, invite Larry Dunbar…and give it a hell of a go…Live for the day. :smiley:
I fear yon Dunbar fella will sup us under the table. I could bring my tame drinking champion, she enjoys a decent taste.

Seriously Harry, keep fighting mate, and if the vet says NO… :unamused:

grumpy old man:

harry_gill:

grumpy old man:

Hiya,

Eer …NO. :wink:

We could get a litre, invite Larry Dunbar…and give it a hell of a go…Live for the day. :smiley:

Seriously Harry, keep fighting mate, and if the vet says NO… :unamused:

One constant with Larry, he ALWAYS has at least one hip flask of delight on his person!! and generosity is his middle name. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Bewick:

Now then Dennis, I do hope that you have put some highland refreshment in the glove box, EG A liter bottle of a 25 year old Mcallin, That might just tempt Harry to nick it & leave the Scania ware it is standing., :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Of course if this were the case Im sure he would leave you a thank you note, Along with the MT Bottle. :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Now then Dennis, I do hope that you have put some highland refreshment in the glove box, EG A liter bottle of a 25 year old Mcallin, That might just tempt Harry to nick it & leave the Scania ware it is standing., :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Of course if this were the case Im sure he would leave you a thank you note, Along with the MT Bottle. :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards Larry.

Well Larry I suppose talking about “drink and driving” is totally un PC nowadays. However, I can relate a story about one of our long gone Driver’s, Roy “Bull” Davies, now “Bull” as he was universally known as was reputed to have had a couple of optics fixed to the back of the FL10 6x2 which was the last motor he drove at Bewick Transport prior to his retirement. He always had a CIU card and he could tell you where the cheapest Drams in the UK were and if he wasn’t parked up anywhere near a CIU Club he had his own optics in the cab! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Well Larry I suppose talking about “drink and driving” is totally un PC nowadays. However, I can relate a story about one of our long gone Driver’s, Roy “Bull” Davies, now “Bull” as he was universally known as was reputed to have had a couple of optics fixed to the back of the FL10 6x2 which was the last motor he drove at Bewick Transport prior to his retirement. He always had a CIU card and he could tell you where the cheapest Drams in the UK were and if he wasn’t parked up anywhere near a CIU Club he had his own optics in the cab! Cheers Dennis.

Hiya,
If you drink and drive don’t forget your motor.

Happy Birthday Harry. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A very happy birthday Harry , thanks for the reminder Kev . Dave

Happy Birthday Harry, have a good 'un!

Have a good 'un, H. :smiley:

pete smith:
Happy Birthday Harry, have a good 'un!

It’s quite easy for me to remember, he shares it with my child bride,
The “Blessed Dorothy” :smiley: :smiley: