The Bah Humbug Club!

windrush:
Only twenty days until Santa comes calling, I can barely wait. Looking forward to getting the decorations and lights up, the tree decorated and sitting down in the evening writing cards and wrapping presents. The Festive Season has finally arrived, YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Pete.

B*llocks… :wink:

grumpy old man:

windrush:
Only twenty days until Santa comes calling, I can barely wait. Looking forward to getting the decorations and lights up, the tree decorated and sitting down in the evening writing cards and wrapping presents. The Festive Season has finally arrived, YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Pete.

B*llocks… :wink:

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just read this, made me chuckle a bit. huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/m … 10effbb0d1
Oily

Almost everything done now, all cards written/posted/hand delivered and all the grub sorted. Our cards are strung along the walls, the illuminated santa will get hung on the curtain rail to amuse the parrot and I can relax now, although I may put a few more decorations up just to make it look even more festive for Mrs Windrush. Only downside is that I no longer get a nice break for Christmas and New Year, a downside of being retired I suppose? :wink:

Pete.

windrush:
Almost everything done now, all cards written/posted/hand delivered and all the grub sorted. Our cards are strung along the walls, the illuminated santa will get hung on the curtain rail to amuse the parrot and I can relax now, although I may put a few more decorations up just to make it look even more festive for Mrs Windrush. Only downside is that I no longer get a nice break for Christmas and New Year, a downside of being retired I suppose? :wink:

Pete.

It seems that you’ve

A. Lost the plot
B. Totally forgotten what this club is about
C. To much time to spare since you retired
D. All the above :unamused:

Cheers, Patrick

pv83:

windrush:

Pete.

It seems that you’ve

A. Lost the plot
B. Totally forgotten what this club is about
C. To much time to spare since you retired
D. All the above :unamused:

Cheers, Patrick

Completely agree. It has to be D!! Shame on him.

jsutherland:

Does this mean my membership is being terminated then? :open_mouth: :cry: Still have one card left to take to my ex gaffer, then just some meat to buy for me to prepare and cook and then time to sit back and relax with a nice cup of tea. Lovely! :wink:

Pete.

windrush:

jsutherland:

Does this mean my membership is being terminated then? :open_mouth: :cry: Still have one card left to take to my ex gaffer, then just some meat to buy for me to prepare and cook and then time to sit back and relax with a nice cup of tea. Lovely! :wink:

Pete.

We’ll have to call a meeting to discuss this. Rules are rules. You were being far to jolly!!
[emoji84]

As one of the founder members of this fine association I’m strongly inclined to suggest that he be drummed out in disgrace .Even associating the words JOLLY and MERRY to this time of year is a dire insult . I may go round to his house and play Noddy Holder outside at max volume .BAH HUMBUG .

rigsby:
As one of the founder members of this fine association I’m strongly inclined to suggest that he be drummed out in disgrace .Even associating the words JOLLY and MERRY to this time of year is a dire insult . I may go round to his house and play Noddy Holder outside at max volume .BAH HUMBUG .

Well said Rigsby. Maybe he has been brainwashed by extremists and just needs a little “encouragement”.

I can recommend a certain whippersnapper if you need any backup.

Bah Humbug!

rigsby:
[/quote]

If you must come slumming it down here with us poor folk dave then do it tomorow, I’m out most of the day getting Mrs W her present and she quite likes slade. However I reckon that Mrs Rigsby probably has you lined up for a shopping trip as well though, enjoy it as it only comes once a year. The Trafford Centre could be a good place to head for, she might like that.:wink:

Pete.

Right, I’ve had enough of this, so pick the bones out of this:- :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=ANg8Wt8I1FQ

grumpy old man:
Right, I’ve had enough of this, so pick the bones out of this:- :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=ANg8Wt8I1FQ

Hells bells Brian , what a flaming racket , or is that my age showing ? Wouldn’t mind losing those 44 years though and being young enough to enjoy it . Dave

:smiley: :smiley: Ah,yer see, you’ve no class or good taste (like wot I have got), you must try to learn to appreciate the finer things of life. :smiley:

P.S. stuff the music, at my age I’d be happy just to be able to move like they do. :cry:

Ah, the great Roy Wood and Wizard. Used to see Roy walking around Ashbourne wearing his red tinted specs, he lives/lived in the old Howard Arms pub on the A515 at Cubley Stoop between Ashbourne and Sudbury (Rigsby will know it) and I heard on the radio this morning that he had a robbery recently but still perfomed at a gig that night. Seventy one years of age and still rocking!

Back on topic, everything done now so time to hibernate until after New Year now, the sales to look forward to then. :laughing:

Pete.

windrush:
Ah, the great Roy Wood and Wizard. Used to see Roy walking around Ashbourne wearing his red tinted specs, he lives/lived in the old Howard Arms pub on the A515 at Cubley Stoop between Ashbourne and Sudbury (Rigsby will know it) and I heard on the radio this morning that he had a robbery recently but still perfomed at a gig that night. Seventy one years of age and still rocking!

Back on topic, everything done now so time to hibernate until after New Year now, the sales to look forward to then. [emoji38]

Pete.

Has he still got a green Bentley?
When I worked on classic cars ,a customer sold him a Bentley Mulsanne , he collected it from where I worked .
A very down to earth bloke and a good laugh .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Roy had a black Range Rover when he was/maybe still is at the old Howard Arms but that was over 15 years ago now when I was driving past almost daily. The sister of one of our friends went out with him for a while many many years ago, possibly in his pre Move days?

Pete.

windrush:
Roy had a black Range Rover when he was/maybe still is at the old Howard Arms but that was over 15 years ago now when I was driving past almost daily. The sister of one of our friends went out with him for a while many many years ago, possibly in his pre Move days?

Pete.

This was about 8 years ago .
He said it was a present to himself after the split from his wife !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

jsutherland:

rigsby:

Well said Rigsby. Maybe he has been brainwashed by extremists and just needs a little “encouragement”.

Bah Humbug!

Since you’re going to play Noddy Holder and co. do you take requests? Would love to hear “■■■ on feel the noise”… :wink:

pv83:

jsutherland:

rigsby:

Bah Humbug!

Since you’re going to play Noddy Holder and co. do you take requests? Would love to hear “■■■ on feel the noise”… :wink:

Oi pv , I thought you were one of us and there you go siding with the delinquent pensioner from Matlock and the ageing headbanger from Dewsbury , no wonder Fergie calls you difficult , he has my sympathy .