Christmas message to 1 and all

bar humbug

Bar in Hamburg !! :laughing:

Yes, its almost that time again when we have to wish all the best to everyone that gets on our nerves. All the ‘good lads in the warehouse’, the ones who pile stuff into your trailer and don’t fasten it, ■■■■ the tea room up, and bore you with their macho posturing. Happy Christmas Boys.
All the drivers you work with, who bore you ■■■■■■■■■ with their “push it in harder”…“thats what she said to me last night” jokes. More boring detail and instructions on how to get to a drop than google earth when you tell them you already know it. Lets just hope they don’t find out i leave the diesel nozzle on slow whilst they’re impatiently waiting to fill up and get home! Happy Christmas and thanks for the coffees guys!
The Traffic Office staff who “always look after you and sort you out with a goodun”! Who really don’t care less, they do 8 hours and don’t care where you do or don’t eat your dinner or what time you finish! Happy christmas to you guys!
The pleasant goods in staff, whom i look upon as a franking machine really. Happy christmas.
And last the Shunters ! These guys only know five words, " where are you putting that"?. These guys keep our yards running smoothly all year round and i help them out by putting the handbrake on the trailer when they don’t want it on and laugh when they jerk the tug and have to get out to put it off and i have it down to a fine art to get a trailer on a bay straight but just an inch to one side so the ramp won’t go down and they have to move it! But they like me because i’m always polite and ask them where they want it! Happy christmas boys!
Oh, and the readers on here, Happy Christmas everybody !!!

My type of cynical humour :laughing: :laughing:

Totally agree Mike…funny an’ all :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Christmas and many other occasions is time for pretentious ■■■■■■■■…that why i become a hermit…and hide away from it all on my own…

Peace n’ quiet and no ■■■■■■■■

or is it…

I HAVE NO FRIENDS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

eRRRRMMMMM!!!

Mike-C That was a heartfelt message …You should set it to music!! :laughing:

harry:
Mike-C That was a heartfelt message …You should set it to music!! :laughing:

I had Jonny Mathis in mind to do it as a talk over Good King Wencelas !

Mike-C:
Happy Christmas everybody !!!