Seasons Greetings

Maybe a few days early but I would like to wish everyone on TruckNet UK a Very Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year
All the very best to everyone & your family’s, enjoy the festivity & take care.

Same to yourself and you Family John, Have a good 'un, Cheer’s Pete

Than you, Pete. All the very best to you and yours.

And despite being a founder member of the Bah Humbug club I would like to wish all TNUK members a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

Thank you for solving my dilemma , I was thinking that if i added my best wishes i might be drummed out of the Bah Humbug club in disgrace . So i will add my best wishes to all on tnuk and if i get in bother i’ll blame you .

Best wishes to all on TNUK for Christmas and 2017 from me also, apologies cant do the pretty cards stuff!!! :smiley: :unamused:

E.W.

rigsby:
Thank you for solving my dilemma , I was thinking that if i added my best wishes i might be drummed out of the Bah Humbug club in disgrace . So i will add my best wishes to all on tnuk and if i get in bother i’ll blame you .

It’s not my fault, it’s the way I was brought up!

And Lo and behold ! the Star from the East settled over Surrey and Geoffrey the Wise Man of Leatherhead was aroused by it’s coming :blush: so he mounted his camel :blush: ( he climbed on its back !) and proceeded to journey North beyond Scratchwood Services to the land of C-U-M-B-R-I-A and he bore gifts of Camembert cheese and disgusting French red wine ( Home brewed by Monsieur Fergie ( ex SOM :frowning: not Sommelier :wink: ) which had been smuggled over the Channel on one of Buzzers fridge vans ( with the engine switched off!) As the “Great man” and his camel approached Shap Fell and the approach to Bewick’s grotto ( Altitude 2,000 feet) and the place where was secreted 41 brand new Guy Big J’s all fitted with new and pristine 8LXB’s, the Camel said ■■■■ this I’ve had enough and there is in excess of 32 watering holes in Kendal hic! hic! so “CF” you can continue up the A6 with Fergie’s gifts ( Which by this time had “gone off” the cheese stunk and the wine had turned to vinegar as well). Little did “CF” know that Bewick was in the "Ring O’ Bells pub having an Xmas drink with his former Drivers and when the camel turned up with his notes they got “claused absolute ■■■■■■ and the consignment was slung into the river Kent( adjacent to “The Bells”) so will now be in Morecambe Bay on their way back to France ! As for the “Intrepid” traveller from Leatherhead well he had to wait 7 days at J38( no respectable English Driver would give him a lift) until a Scotsman took pity upon him and offered him a lift ( on the Duck board as he stunk of camel ■■■■ well would you have him the cab?) South. Oh! ■■■■ it I can’t type anymore ! “CF” will tell you all how he eventually made it back the Leatherhead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Bewick.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all even the B.H.C. members. Mike. :slight_smile:

Season greetings to all truckers, n esp John aka Eric Rambler, God Bless.x

To everyone I know or don’t know.

naamloos.png

To all contributors to this BB, on this Christmas morning may I wish all of you fellow truckers the best Christmas greetings, and think of those who could not make it home to their families, and those we have lost this past year.

All the very best for 2017 everyone and take care
John.

Wishing all TN members a very Happy, Healthy and prosperous 2017. Cheers Bewick.

All the Best to All during this coming New Year and Drive Carefully.

Click on the Pic :slight_smile:

New Year 2017.gif