Merry christmas!

Tracy & Myself would like to wish everyone on Trucknet a Merry Christmas.
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave, as you are the President of The Bah Humbug Club does this mean that all it’s members can have Friday off. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU.

And a Merry Christmas to you all.

From Tiny Tim and Bob Scratch it.

mushroomman:
Hi Dave, as you are the President of The Bah Humbug Club does this mean that all it’s members can have Friday off. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU.

And a Merry Christmas to you all.

From Tiny Tim and Bob Scratch it.

Yes take a couple of days off mushroomman and everyone else, but don’t be to cheerful. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Well Xmas is here again my friends on TNUK, So heres wishing all of you a Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year fro m me & my family, Regards Larry.

Merry Xmas to you Dave and Tracy, as well as everyone on TNUK. Best wishes to all for 2016.

Regards Paul.

CHRISTMAS 2015
#CHRISTMAS
Wednesday,23rd December,2015. TruckNetUK.VALKYRIE.
My usual Christmas Greetings-Wishes for TruckNetUK members has taken on some added poignancy this Christmas of 2015:-My Uncle Bernard,94,
passed on to Heaven last Friday night,18th December,2015,and is now re-united with his eternal wife,Aunty Elizabeth (passed on March 2014), forevermore.
I learnt a hell of lot things from my Uncle Bernard,about motor vehicles,engineering,etc,and one of the first things that I learned from him is
told in the following VALKYRIE post:-

VALKYRIE » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm

AN UNFORGETTABLE MUSIC AND LORRY MEMORY. TruckNetUK. My 77th Post! :exclamation: :smiley: …in more ways than one! :exclamation: - Hawshaw Lane and all those halcyon days! :exclamation: :smiley: :wink: :smiley: A very appropriate
number! :exclamation: :smiley: Talk about SYNCHRONICITY! :exclamation: :smiley: This appears in the Stand-Out Lorry Memories For You thread,please QV :smiley:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=93130

So if you want to know what SRIBSMV means,please read the above post :smiley: Thanks :slight_smile:

So all of the above links in very nicely and appropriately with my Christmas Wishes and Christmas photographs in this post on TruckNetUK for
Christmas 2015 :smiley:
#OSHKOSH

OSHKOSH M-4815 CONVENTIONAL 4x4 SNOW PLOUGH OF 1964,POWERED BY A CONTINENTAL R-6602 IN LINE 6 CYLINDER 232 BHP PETROL ENGINE.VIN No.8270.One of my beautiful SRIBSMV’S :smiley: .IT MT # 1:-

Oshkosh 4x4 Snow Plough snow ploughing in a beautiful picturesqe,winter wonderland ‘WHITE CHRISTMAS’ scene.One of my beautiful SRIBSMV’S :smiley: IT MT # :-

To all members and readers of TruckNetUK: Have A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year 2016 :smiley:

VALKYRIE :smiley:

wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Best Wishes Johnnie :laughing:

All the Best to Tracy and you Dave for Christmas and The New Year and also to all the Lads on TNUK and their Families. Dennis.

Merry Xmas to all the lads on TNUK ,may you all have a great 2016 & keep posting more great lorry pics.

Well that is it for this year, off down the pub now so to everybody on TN have a very good Christmas and a Happy New Year,Cheer’s Pete