Switchlogic

Doesn’t so too clever Luke , honestly hope everything works out for you . Best wishes fella

Glad you are back with us…sounds like the start of the series "life on Mars’

Best wishes Switchlogic, hope all goes well dude.

Memory lost for the last of the last 18 months, Hmm…wonder if Switch has forgotten the little spat we had on twitter a while back :open_mouth: :wink: Get well soon fella :sunglasses:

Anyone heard anything from Switch, he seems to have gone quiet again

just had a look on his twitter, no action since end of feb, hope all is well. top bloke luke I like his take on life…

Could you imagine losing your memory of the last 18 months, would be very, very weird. Could be a bonus though depending on how your life’s going…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luke. have you found any photos of your old haircuts? That will scare you! :smiley:

Get Well Soon.

I only lose my passwords if you cut my thumb off

Luke , if you have memory loss , do not sign off any vehicle maintenance cards at Mansel Davies , it could end up in trouble .

Silver_Surfer:
Could you imagine losing your memory of the last 18 months

It would make me paranoid that people weren’t telling me the truth or were trying to manipulate me. Maybe thats just me.

Never heard of losing memory from stomach problems, but that and the brain are supposed to be very connected. A lot more worrying than any ruddy flu virus.

Hope Luke doing better and just chilling away from TN.

He posted on Facebook yesterday that he had been involved in a very nasty high speed car crash, in which he nearly died and was taken to hospital in an air ambulance

bugcos:
He posted on Facebook yesterday that he had been involved in a very nasty high speed car crash, in which he nearly died and was taken to hospital in an air ambulance

:open_mouth: Ffs …it really ain’t his year is it. :unamused:
Hope you’re ok Luke if you read this.

Not on FB btw, and this AINT a '‘facebook esque tyoe false pseudo sympathy post’'either :bulb: . :unamused:
Don’t know him personally, but as I said, …Get better soon mate.

Not surprised it ended in a high speed crash if he was driving (not saying he was) and had lost his memory…[emoji54][emoji54]

It’s all very confusing even for somebody that hasn’t lost their memory.[emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If I was him I’d be wanting this deleted. In no way am I slandering the man or accusing him of anything wrong…

But if a couple of months ago he was passing out with memory loss and hospitalized should he have been driving a car? He can only go on what Doctors told him - but if they did say hand the licence in and he has had a nasty crash the coppers will be all over him.

sammym:
If I was him I’d be wanting this deleted. In no way am I slandering the man or accusing him of anything wrong…

But if a couple of months ago he was passing out with memory loss and hospitalized should he have been driving a car? He can only go on what Doctors told him - but if they did say hand the licence in and he has had a nasty crash the coppers will be all over him.

Do you know he was driving?

robroy:

sammym:

Or even that it was his fault.

For someone not slandering, hes got an awful lot of assumptions into a small post

The-Snowman:

robroy:

sammym:

Or even that it was his fault.

For someone not slandering, hes got an awful lot of assumptions into a small post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
time for a thread or fanny lock methinks

Hence why i put in brackets (if he was driving) obviously the post was to appease The daily mail readers & BBC viewers!! [emoji848][emoji848]

I was scrolling thru the tinterweb [emoji848] and i see via Twitter switchlogic is on the mend
[emoji3060]