Can anyone give me an update - Funnyfut?

Just wondered if anyone could give me an update as to how George is getting on please? x

Dear Miss :stuck_out_tongue:

I imagine you have checked his thread, but Jonah 1 and Spardo (David) are in regular contact, a pm to either might be easier than in open forum. David avoids all us fools as much as he can :wink:

I often read Georges thread.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32362&p=570059&hilit=george+spardo#p605247

As you already knowWheelNut, yesterday was a bit of a reminising day for me, so I thought I’d check out a few bit on here. Best place to start I thought was the Health Section. I thought something about Dads cancer might have been on there. WELL NO IT AINT. but I’m working on that.
But then I saw the name FunnyFut and I couldn’t think where I knew the name from. I was adament that I hadn’t met this person at Truckfest. Then it clicked, FunnyFut is George.
When Dad was bad the second time I would go round every morning and sit with him. We would have a brew, sit and listen to Radio 2 and he would fill me in on any news,usually TruckNet orientated. He told me about George and the problems he was having getting the help he deserved.
Dad valued him as a very good friend and I just wanted to let FunnyFut know this, thats all. I think it helped Dad knowing that he was able to give advice and support to someone else.

Your Dad’s thread about his cancer IS still in here:

CLICK HERE

:wink:

Your dad gave me both advice and support when i was ill for which im eternally grateful. I hope hes enjoying a cold beer somewhere in paradise
Rest in Peace steve

MissHope:
Just wondered if anyone could give me an update as to how George is getting on please? x

Strange thing is I have just logged on here to update George’s thread and saw this while scrolling down the list.
So, if you give me a few minutes while I nip in there I’ll bring you all up to date, best to keep it all in the same thread.