Switchlogic

Franglais:

manalishi:
Hope you’re bearing up old son.Mega doses of vitamin c cures many maladies.Worth a punt. :angry:

Careful. You won’t overdose on vitamin C from eating fruits etc, but apparently you can overdose on supplements.

Possible I guess but it’s not something that’s retained as we don’t produce nearly enough unlike other living organisms,its soon expelled.I’ve even heard that 50k mgs is on the conservative side.Go fig.There’s numerous clinics in London offering mega doses of Ascorbic acid (vit c) at typically ludicrously rates of wonga,quelle surprise etc.Interesting info out there on this somewhat underated nutrient,the food we eat tends not to be authentically nutritious as it should be through pesticide bombardments and intensive soil cultivation,even the water thats sprayed on the crops probably contains flouride,not natural calcium flouride but sodium flouride,the aluminium derivative.Healthy in that its meant to be,but not in actuality.

Why the hell would they charge nearly 2 grand for something supposedly widely available.I think we can guess.

Positive vibes from sunny Northants - GWS Luke !

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hope he remembers that 5 grand I spotted him… [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

no memory of the last 18 months :frowning: what about that £500 i lent to you,Luke? :wink:
Get well soon.

Thank you kindly everyone, it’s been a very unusual 8/9 days. Still in hospital in Aberystwth waiting for an operation. First two days after I woke up in hospital I thought I was living a dream! Then I started going online to piece life back together. Even huge events (for a fan like me) like Bowie dying were like a fresh bolt from the blue, most major news events of recent times were new and I couldn’t even remember where I lived, I had to Google Maps the address! Still working it all out!

Good luck with the weather all! Hope to be back on the road soon

switchlogic:
Thank you kindly everyone, it’s been a very unusual 8/9 days. Still in hospital in Aberystwth waiting for an operation. First two days after I woke up in hospital I thought I was living a dream! Then I started going online to piece life back together. Even huge events (for a fan like me) like Bowie dying were like a fresh bolt from the blue, most major news events of recent times were new and I couldn’t even remember where I lived, I had to Google Maps the address! Still working it all out!

Good luck with the weather all! Hope to be back on the road soon

Sounds a truly bizarre experience. Anyways, glad you seem to be on the right side of it now.

Stay strong & get well soon

Best wishes Luke and hope you manage to piece everything back together and make a full recovery

luke, have you remembered that you are still a transport manager for virginia… hope this doesn’t set you back. :wink: :laughing:

im not taking a poke,but the thought struck me,if your memorys blotto for the last 18 months,how did you remember your password to get back into all your accounts… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

best of luck anyway,it must be a ■■■■■■ being weekended in a hospital bed… :smiley:

Where exactly do you buy this gear to feel like that Luke…, I’m asking for a friend. :laughing:

Seriously mate, good luck with the operation, hope everything works out ok for you. :wink:

I don’t know about you dd but I come on here daily and I cant remember the last time I was asked for my password etc…

m.a.n rules:
I don’t know about you dd but I come on here daily and I cant remember the last time I was asked for my password etc…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ok mr pedantic,im the same though it usually forgets it when im on the mobile,i was really meaning in general for all the accounts he has on youtube and faceache ect…
i believe roymondo has the monopoly for sifting through my posts to try and pedantically nitpic some fault with them?
you can be next in line for the job when the vacancy arrives,but one is enough for now…smartass. :slight_smile:

You will be back to yourself in no time, take your time and take the advice of your doctors and follow it, I learned that the hard way thinking I was ok to go back before the time they had recommended

dieseldog999:
im not taking a poke,but the thought struck me,if your memorys blotto for the last 18 months,how did you remember your password to get back into all your accounts… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

best of luck anyway,it must be a ■■■■■■ being weekended in a hospital bed… :smiley:

Better than being weekended in a layby, at least he doesnt have to crap in a carrier bag!!

Best wishes luke, hope you’re back to full strength soon.

dieseldog999:

m.a.n rules:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ok mr pedantic,im the same though it usually forgets it when im on the mobile,i was really meaning in general for all the accounts he has on youtube and faceache ect…
i believe roymondo has the monopoly for sifting through my posts to try and pedantically nitpic some fault with them?
you can be next in line for the job when the vacancy arrives,but one is enough for now…smartass. :slight_smile:

ooohh dear me, there seems to be a lot of male monthly’s flying around here at the moment. I was merely making a point about the log in on tn… silly me for thinking I could do that without it turning into a argument… :unamused:

Get well soon, Son.

Don’t tell the DVSA :smiley: :smiley:

m.a.n rules:

dieseldog999:

m.a.n rules:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ooohh dear me, there seems to be a lot of male monthly’s flying around here at the moment. I was merely making a point about the log in on tn… silly me for thinking I could do that without it turning into a argument… :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just as well then or you would be getting some of this… :laughing:

its on.jpg

your lucky day then as i am the M.A.N wins all the time… :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Get well soon Luke lad,
always enjoy your banter on here!!! :wink: