Switchlogic

Just read on luke’s favourite irish truckers forum that he slid off the road up around portlaoise earlier today.

Looking at the photo if must have been a hell of a bump.

I hope the worst of it is a bruised ego but I know you’ll be ■■■■■■ about Holly so my thoughts are with you.

Knowing and sharing your sense of humour did you call in with the broken mirror routine?.

Sometimes the old ones are the best.

Cheers
Neilf

Passed him earlier,I wouldn’t think he’s hurt but the truck might be in a bit of a mess by the time they get back on the tarmac :frowning:
These things happen and the road is not good where it happened,keep in too much and you’re in the ditch.Typical Irish road :unamused:
Still Bertie didn’t seem too upset,he was still sitting on the dash although I think the left side of his head may have been resting on the passenger window!
Chin up Luke,it could’ve been a whole lot worse :confused:

According to his comments on FB a few hours ago he is fine, happy he was wearing his seatbelt or he says he might not have been. No word on the health or mood of Bertie, I guess one is good the other not so.

Won’t somebody please think of the Lego children.

It seems that he listens to me after all. I told him yesterday that his movies are boring and next day he goes so far to make them more exciting :wink:

I can’t wait for the release of this chapter :grimacing:

Seriously though, I am glad he’s all right :wink:

Glad Bertie and Luke are ok.They ll be back on the road before long.

Won’t someone think of the pikies?!

This must have been after his tweets saying he was driving in a blizzard with lightning and thunder :open_mouth:

Happens to the best of us old chap :wink:

all the best hope luke is alright.

orys:
It seems that he listens to me after all. I told him yesterday that his movies are boring and next day he goes so far to make them more exciting :wink:

Says the guy who turns a large amount of the light hearted threads on here into the world’s longest and most boring posts on why Eastern Europe is far superior in every way. Pot, kettle and black arse springs to mind although no doubt the poles have a better phrase. :unamused:

If you have the balls why not have a poll (no pun intended) on which is more boring. Your 5000 word rants or Lukes Videos.

Hope the old bean is okay, its easy done on those roads.

maurice:

orys:

If you have the balls why not have a poll (no pun intended) on which is more boring. Your 5000 word rants or Lukes Videos.

If you knew the thread I mentioned, you know that “boringness” of his movies was rised by me for exactly the same reason than you mentioned my posts here - to show that British saying about pot and kettle works perfectly well :wink:

I never said the word about his movies before he started to question lenghts of my posts.

Luckily though it’s not mandatory nor to read my posts, nor to watch his videos. I can’t speak for him, I write my stuff because I like it, if someone else likes it as well, that’s good, if not - it’s no problem for me. I have a feeling that he does his movies because he likes it as well. So if he enjoys it and his watchers have some fun - that’s cool, EOT. :wink:

So you can have as many polls as you wish, I am not bothered if i win them or not :wink:

Hope the old bean is okay, its easy done on those roads.

yeah, I hope he and his truck will be back on the road soon.

jacknifed myself in 1999 near Dumfries, working for an irish firm I was in another truck and driving within the hour, he’d run out of hours and the load had to be at the DC !!! People have a laugh and joke but although we are only connected through a forum on the net, people still tend to pull together and get behind each other. Hope you are OK Luke, I for one had a fantastic hour watching ‘A Jaunt to Lovely Holland’ whilst the rest of the clan were watching x factor final (yawn), no ad breaks either, just a solid hour of viewing (ITV take note). Anyway, like i said we all pull together and are decent people and would all just like to say…let bertie drive next time ! Best wishes, hope the firm are OK with you, it’s metal at the end of the day !

Glad to hear he’s ok. It can happen to anyone. Hopefully he’ll be back to his good self soon. Always enjoy the videos and the madness so chin up Luke and as i think you may have said once or twice, ONWARD!!!

SIDEWARDS!! :smiley: He’s grand…We can laugh!!!

Chin up old chap it happens to the best of us - ONWARDS!!!

Simon.

bigvern1:
SIDEWARDS!! :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

bigvern1:
SIDEWARDS!! :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hope your Ok Luke - never like to hear of a man and his lego toy in the ditch.

Ad Orys mentioned it would be great if he had the camera filming at the time it would certainly get some hits. But joking aside only his pride hurt by the found of it but it could have been bad times.

beefy4605:
hope your Ok Luke - never like to hear of a man and his lego toy in the ditch.

That’s no way to talk about his Scania. :laughing:

P.S. Hope you, Bertie and Holly are back on the road soon. Luke :smiley:

I bet Bertie dropped a couple of little, brown Lego bricks out of his tiny Lego arse hole.