Switchlogic

:slight_smile: hope you ok luke,and bertie to ,

Hope you are ok Luke

Hope your ok Luke it can happen to the best of us :blush:
I think you’ll take a bit of a ribbing for a few days but i’m sure you can handle that.
Onwards :sunglasses:

Bertie better be fine, he is my hero

Luke,we have a saying here in Canada,“there are two types of truck drivers,those that have been in the ditch,and those that are going into the ditch”.
Reports say you are fine and that’s all that matters,onwards and shiny side upwards.

Hope everything’s ok. :slight_smile:

At least Bertie can be re built :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad to here you ok Luke

I saw the pictures too, hopefully Holly isn’t in too bad a’ shape and by the looks of things with Luke taking pictures he’s ok too. The road looks terrible and it looks icy too. Won’t post the pictures though, they’re on Luke’s personal account and I’m sure if he wants anyone to see then he’ll post elsewhere too.

From what I’m hearing he unfortunately clipped the grass in a blizzard and over she went, a true shame. The cab is apparently in tact which is even more good news. Thank god he’s ok :slight_smile:

Thanks so much everyone >>> lorry-driver.com

thoguht the irish were good at going sideways really fast :S

‘Are you ok?’. Followed by ‘don’t worry, we’ll get this sorted’. What more can you ask for?

Absolutely nothing!

Good luck in your continuing career with Virginia and I look forward to many more video diaries.

switchlogic:

I am glad that you are OK and there is not too much damage to your lorry as it seems.

I am really happy that we have so much in common:

You:

(from Luke’s blog)

Me:

(it’s not me on the picture)

But as you can see, as a Pole I am twice better even in this :grimacing:
(this is a joke).

orys:

switchlogic:

I am glad that you are OK and there is not too much damage to your lorry as it seems.

I am really happy that we have so much in common:

You:

(from Luke’s blog)

Me:

(it’s not me on the picture)

But as you can see, as a Pole I am twice better even in this :grimacing:
(this is a joke).

Thank you that’s actually made me smile for the first time today!

switchlogic:
Thank you that’s actually made me smile for the first time today!

Well, I try. Every little helps.

Just read your entry on the blog and have to say I am glad to hear about the support you have from your workplace. I know how important it is to know that actually they care for you and work the matter WITH you rather than AGAINST you.

Oh dear, glad you’re ok Luke :wink:

Glad your ok buddy, chalk it up to experience and crack on

Here ya go Luke!! :smiley:

374771_204275102990730_174252539326320_439942_1362285258_n.jpg

And here’s Bertie after the “Incident!” :open_mouth:

Bad luck Luke at least your ok that’s all that matters now get that truck out and keep going ONWARDS

Glad you’re OK Luke…nothing a bit of T Cut won’t sort out.