Stuff found when taking a truck over

for the same reason i was told, that if you sit upstairs on a bus, and over the driver, the most annoying thing was an old match stick that you kept rolling under your foot…it did work as the driver would come upstairs and threaten us…ha ha nowdays its an empty drinks can left rolling from one side to the other…bloody kids eh !!

So thats where i left it… you answered your own question

Start back after 3,weeks ,boss txt me that I would be now in the worst truck ( vindictive ■■■■ ) in yard :unamused: :unamused: will see what we find in morn :exclamation: :exclamation:

the drivers girlfriend in the above cab sleeper.(ford cargo drawbar ■■?lol)…only noticed when a bare leg came through the hatch about 10mins out o the yard!!! FFS. and a frazeled nightman screaming to a halt in his car …she was not a happy bunny!!. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: heard this one before but this actually happened to me .( no passengers allowed and he forgot ).

dozy:
Start back after 3,weeks ,boss txt me that I would be now in the worst truck ( vindictive [zb] ) in yard :unamused: :unamused: will see what we find in morn :exclamation: :exclamation:

Duck sake you must get rode like a ■■■■■ in amsterdam on a saturday night.

When I was driving the buses I regularly arrived back at the depot to find old dears who’d missed their stops still on the bus. With wagons it’s usually ■■■■ and more bog roll than the andrex puppy ever saw.

Muckaway:
A few years ago on here someone posted that a bag of human faeces was found behind the drivers’ seat.

Correct found in atruck belonging to morgan mclernon a few years back. Left behind by a disgruntled taliban.

Found a colleague using my sleeper cab as his home. At 4am.

damoq:
Got a hire truck once and I found someone’s house and car keys in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was it a small house,or a big truck?? :confused: