Where did all this come from

got my unit back from service today. am not one for big kelsa bars and the go faster stuff but I like to keep my cab interior spotless as Im usually in it 4/5 nights a week. so methinks its overdue a good spring clean, BLOODY HELL where did all that come from. ? (actually this might help some newbies as to what to carry with them) theres enough there for a small flat. duvets + pillows, television, laptop, dvd player, toolbox,wheel keys,sat nav,footwell mats,basin,
cooker+gas bottle, kettle, umpteen jars of coffee sugar salt/pepper, multitude of old a to z,s. big box of european road maps, 14 pens,3 hi viz jackets, bundle of gloves, spare red/yellow air lines, king pin + suzie locks, water container, flask, 2 mugs, tyre lever, big torch,flush fit actros carpet, plastic shovel,ropes, bungees, crocodile clips (good for holding no plates), spare lenses and bulbs, gallon of engine oil, trailer door seals,2 ratchet straps, stanley knife,
fire extinguisher, cd,s, dvd,s even old cassette tapes, hard hat, clipboard, box of tachos, floor brush,air freshners, hour time guard, pads of various paperwork, theres plenty more and I have,nt looked in the chassis locker. but after all this its probably daft but I need all at some time or other, or am I turning into a secret hoarder ■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
co,mon then own up, whats in yours ■■ you will get a shock If you look hard enough :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

pair of gloves…hi-viz…few tapes…bedding…and a yellow duster

Changing truck is like moving house, time to sort out accumulated junk… :laughing:

my place as a removal side to the business,last time i switched cabs i was offered a move for 20 quid,almost took them up on it.

My cab is too small to lose anything! :unamused: