Strange company names

the maoster:

Garbo2018:
Does Rapid Response Transport of Stockton count

There’s a blast from my past! Have you ever worked for Graeme Garbo?

I’ve handed a CV to them last summer, but never worked for them. Everything from Kangoos to artics pulling boxes.

van.png

Ball Trucking of Atherstone always gets an immature titter out of me.

Hiya,
A Chinese restaurant called “■■■■■ Palace” offering all you can eat.
Anyone for afters.

There is a haulier in Dundee called

C. A. LEMON

Garbo, have you seen this one inthe Boro,

VAG TECH

Not company related but had these address’s years ago and thought my company office staff had finaly flipped, Whip Ma Whop Ma Gate in York :unamused:
Another one I had was County Shone Round in Stafford on the A518 ( county show ground )
And the most rude was a village called Shi thonger to a pub named the Crown Inn on the A38 north of Tewkesbury I deliverd a new wine cabinet to him then told the landlord that they had changed the name of the village LOL
Shuthonger is what they should have typed :laughing:

JB:
The strangest one i`ve heard is the coach company “WILFREDA BEEHIVE”… Whats that all about?

We have an account for using their truck/coach wash as it’s just round the corner from our place. I’ll ask next time I go.

Another one not being a company name but its a Road in cornwall, called water ma trout :laughing:

Hiya,
A village up the old A1 called Lucker the L was regularly changed to an F.

A bit like Knockin near Oswestry they used to write shop under it :open_mouth:

Colin in Sweden:
A bit like Knockin near Oswestry they used to write shop under it :open_mouth:

The village shop in Knockin is called “the Knockin Shop”. It has that name above the window.
There’s a village in Worcestershire called Wyre Pyddle. The first house on the left is called “Wee-wee Cottage”

Hiya,
There’s Fanny Bush Lane in Chopwell not far from here.

old skool kid:
One that allways did it for me

From the past was Pollocks… :laughing:

I would change our company name to Billy Sollocks if I had the chance. :slight_smile:

Maybe one day. :wink:

On the day you jack it in, take a couple of appropriately coloured spray cans, and do a bit of rearranging?

KD02:

VAG TECH

To be honest, I’ve haven’t.

But’s there’s Volkswerk (“over the border”) on North Road, near the station and the cop shop.

Garbo2018:

KD02:

VAG TECH

To be honest, I’ve haven’t.

But’s there’s Volkswerk (“over the border”) on North Road, near the station and the cop shop.

.Hiya,
There’s a shop in Durham City called “The Mugwump”

Seen a few tippers from a German firm over here , “Janschitsch”…
I presume the drivers must be getting a bit sick of the “fumny” comments they get over here.

Homegrown, ISIS transport spring to mind, !and I had a few “funny” comments when I drove for Saville’s Freights…

:neutral_face:

I had to chuckle when I was up Stoke way one time, saw a little Mercedes bus driven by a woman who didn’t look like you’d want to get on the wrong side of her. Across the bonnet in big red letters - “PMT” :smiley:

( I know, the bus company was Potteries Motor traction)

Bernard

Those orange foreign lorries with the company name SKAT…if you know you know