Jobs info

Any one know anything about Ritchie transport , about all I know is they used too have a small yard between melton Mowbray - Leicester ( not there now ) .?
Kyme( sleaford ) ?
Kesterel ( grantham ) , I did go for interview years ago , didn’t take it , says £10 ph , I assume still fridges
Are currys Newark taking on , brakes grantham ( see they’ve a advert for class 2 job )
Ta

Sure some one will be along to assist dozy, just popping in to congratulate you on looking for pastures new.

Oh and arent Turners in them neck of the woods.

Dipper_Dave:
Sure some one will be along to assist dozy, just popping in to congratulate you on looking for pastures new.

Ritchie are still in Melton on the airfield ind estate they are taking on 01664566600

Dipper_Dave:

Thanks Dave , yes turners arnt far away but I’m after something where I’m not pushed too the limits , finished or parked up well within hours , and listening too a mate who works for them it sounds too much like what I’ve got

carlun:

Dipper_Dave:

Ritchie are still in Melton on the airfield ind estate they are taking on 01664566600

Thanks carlun, Melton isn’t far , asked as they’d been advertising in local rag for a bit , but wasn’t sure where they now were

“they’d been advertising in a local rag for a bit”
This should ring a warning bell

Treasure Transport, Gonerby Moor are looking for a class 1, don’t know what they’re like to work for but I’ve stayed in their yard a few times & it seems to run smoothly.

treasuregroup.co.uk/recruitment/

Brakes Grantham are still advertising for Class 1 ‘Bulkers’ on their website and from what I have seen via the agency work I have done for them they don’t push your hours, average shift time being in and around the 9 hour mark.

Several local agencies have asked me to do an assessment for Knowhow Newark for ‘immediate start’ work, which at least gives the impression that they are crying out for drivers.

Hello Dozy

Have you tried Mid UK/Mountains waste at Barkston Heath I know it’s the waste industry but a lot of the work is repeat jobs and you won’t get flustered waiting to get tipped at an RDC, it’s worth a go.

Good luck with the job search I knew a driver that left Asfordby haulage for Ritchie’s quiet a few years ago for what it’s worth and he liked it but that was a while ago.

Good luck and where ever you end up stick up for yourself!

Ta all ,I’m going on agency until I know what’s happening with the ministry , i don’t want to take a full time job then have too explain why I’m unable too drive for 2 weeks / month ( I’m hoping it’s not the case though ) thanks again

dozy:
Ta all ,I’m going on agency until I know what’s happening with the ministry , i don’t want to take a full time job then have too explain why I’m unable too drive for 2 weeks / month ( I’m hoping it’s not the case though ) thanks again

What you done now?

Conor:

dozy:

What you done now?

I wondered that myself
iirc wasn’t there a thread where Dozy’s “mate” got busted?

He’s got you all on the hook well and proper.

dozy:
I’m going on agency…

You’ll fit right in.