Amusing truck/company names

Just saw a thread on here that reminded me of a mixer I saw once in Battle near Hastings “William the Concreter”

Also that same day saw a vehicle branded in a similar way to a make of ciggies, “Fencin & Hedges”.

Anyone seen anything that made them chuckle?

P.S. Im bored, had an early finish, it rained and I need a break from paperwork.

I always notice and fell sorry for STD transport :open_mouth:

Seen these running around France :blush:

p_bennes1.gif

waynedl:
I always notice and fell sorry for STD transport :open_mouth:

Yeah I always keep away from them you never know what you might catch .

seen a german coach company called “■■■■■■” not got any pics tho…

terriers:
seen a german coach company called “[zb]” not got any pics tho…

you mean this firm

fuecker-busreisen.de/

Saw this the other day.

terriers:

Yes,seen them.It has got an umlaut over the ‘u’ but would still get deleted though.I think this has been posted before,but I see Junk Trans from CZ quite regularly travelling to/from Ireland.Their lorries seem to be anything but though. :laughing:

glen958:

terriers:

you mean this firm

fuecker-busreisen.de/

they the ones my father first sent me the pic telling me to send it into nuts magazine… never did… few weeks later the same pic was in the mag from another reader lol

Bumble Hole Foods from Bromsgrove :smiley:

Cox-Long.

seen at fleet last week made me chuckle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quite like “Jim’ll Mix It”

Seen just North of Newcastle-on-Tyne sign written on the back of a big Transit type van :- Teeside Warehousing and Transport Services. :open_mouth:
I did have a pic of it and put it on here but it was removed sharpish :laughing: :wink: Think I’ve lost it now on one of my old phones.

Regards
Dave Penn;

wildfire:
0seen at fleet last week made me chuckle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a pigeon just hit the top side of the trailer :confused:

Used to be a window company near where I worked called “Bodge it and Scarper” :smiley:

Used to be skip lorrys in whitstable Tom ■■■ skips!!

Will:

wildfire:
0seen at fleet last week made me chuckle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a pigeon just hit the top side of the trailer :confused:

Thats a crack in the photographer’s window surely?

I have seen…
‘■■■■ Lavy’
‘Kinard’ (working F’Kinard).
‘Shabby trucking’
‘Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ trucking’ (little bit over the top)>
‘Feeble transportation’
There are hundreds of stupid names if you really look… I remember ‘Gay frieght’ back in te UK

Have seen an Irish company called Twomey To You Transport :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: