Stobart to pull plug on chilled division!

is this…the first official…stobart going bust thread of 2013 :question:

commonrail:

It must be, it is in the Sun, but so was Robert Maxwell :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

commonrail:

Thought he was in the Med?

being as the mersey goes past tosco widnes island, and its to joined to the trent river via the trent canal , my guess is thats where tinker and willie will end up being placed , maxwell style , in the brink !!!

I just think Stobarts lost were they was in life … then lost the good people out of the company cause of some of the main names in it,so it was on the cards just when :unamused:

Jas-G:
I just think Stobarts lost were they was in life … then lost the good people out of the company cause of some of the main names in it,so it was on the cards just when :unamused:

And it really inspires your workforce when you see your boss on TV putting a wad on a horse which lost and sending his Range Rover back because it was the wrong tone of blue, anyone else remember that early documentary before the Channel 5 circus came along.

To be honest there was not alot of filming done on the Chilled side of things after there 1st series because they found the chill side boring and refused to do some of the stuff that the film crew wanted them to do …

i hope green group go for it , bring back ozzy osborne !!

Bewick:
There’s some interesting reading in the papers to-day about a court case involving some dealings of the two “chuckle brothers” concerning the suspended chief constable of ■■■■■■■ and the purchase and sale of carlisle international airport,by the sound of it no wonder the “chuckles” wanted to keep the “whistleblower” quiet at all costs,the court case is continuing !!

Good for you Bewick, until the victory always.

the maoster:

Wheel Nut:

commonrail:

Yes but you get the best sun in the Med :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

the maoster:

Wheel Nut:

commonrail:

Yes but you get the best sun in the Med :laughing:

They fished Maxwell out of the Atlantic around the Canaries,the Wife and I were flying out to Tenerife when they were still looking for him,our Air 2000 flight that day had a dozen or so reporters from all the “downmarket” daily’s on board,big fat drunken ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ were all well “oiled” when we landed,Maxwells yacht was impounded in Los Christianos harbour until they found him a day or so later.Useless info I know,Cheers Dennis.

Just a thought, if the chill division is a separate business thn thy could transfer assets and contracts from Stobart Temperature Controlled to ESL, get rid of some drivers and premises and offset the loss in this division against tax liabilities for ESL. Just putting it out there.

they never make any money as proffits are pulled into the oss division, keeping tosco supplyed with burgers

Burgers containing horse of course… :slight_smile:

starfighter:
Just a thought, if the chill division is a separate business thn thy could transfer assets and contracts from Stobart Temperature Controlled to ESL, get rid of some drivers and premises and offset the loss in this division against tax liabilities for ESL. Just putting it out there.

I think the Chilled Division is a separate company.

starfighter:

That works well and even better when its turned into a refund and credits against your future tax liabilties!! Every little helps :wink: