Back from the ashes

Well with all this news of x y z closing we have some apparent good news :smiley: :smiley: ,we were told 6 months ago( announced in press etc) that stobarts ( wait for incoming flack)were ceasing there chilled division due to unsustainable losses :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: ,with the closures of there newark/ Heywood depot :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Today there advertising for a night shift supervisor at there newark CHILLED depot :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,zb me,you donโ€™t know what youโ€™re doing springs to mind,I guess the re- naming chilled- fresh never fooled anyone :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:
Well with all this news of x y z closing we have some apparent good news :smiley: :smiley: ,we were told 6 months ago( announced in press etc) that stobarts ( wait for incoming flack)were ceasing there chilled division due to unsustainable losses :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: ,with the closures of there newark/ Heywood depot :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Today there advertising for a night shift supervisor at there newark CHILLED depot :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,zb me,you donโ€™t know what youโ€™re doing springs to mind,I guess the re- naming chilled- fresh never fooled anyone :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Iโ€™m always glad to hear of new jobs arising or existing ones being kept, but are you sure youโ€™re not getting a bit too excited over one vacant post?

What is the rate? If itโ€™s about 30k I might apply.

You an ex corby driver?

I thought this was going to be about jobs at the test match. Bugger.

Slackbladder:
I thought this was going to be about jobs at the test match. Bugger.

Man of the match has already gone :wink:

Scanner:

dozy:

Iโ€™m always glad to hear of new jobs arising or existing ones being kept, but are you sure youโ€™re not getting a bit too excited over one vacant post?

Feb it was depot closing and 90 ish made redundant,so it may only be one job but its a step in the right direction,also got a new depot manager comming ,I mean they wouldnโ€™t take on a new manager in sept then close it in dec :wink:

NewLad:
What is the rate? If itโ€™s about 30k I might apply.

Not taking on drivers a.f.a.i.k,casual or agency

I think they just threw the towel in on the chilled pallet network a la Langdonโ€™s business model because of a disastrous hub move to daventry. They still do chill full load work though.

Langons still work out of Peterborough