Steve (Biggusdickusgb) Hope

Rest In Peace mate! see you on the other side

R.I.P. Steve.
Heartfelt condolences to all the family left behind.
We all feel for you at this sad time.
Les.
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

RIP steve

Very sad news indeed.Never met you Steve AFAIK.Knowledgeable man and a fighter to the end.May your family gain strength from that.RIP.

R.I.P Mate

My thorts are with kev and Donna and the rest of his family as this sad time

xxxx

RIP Steve. Condolences to family and friends.

If Bolton beat Middlesbrough on Saturday I reckon it will be just for you Steve.

R.I.P Steve , and my thoughts with your family mate :cry:

Steve, I never have had the privilage to meet anybody on this forum yet, but everybody on this forum I would consider a friend, to help and be helped by. You will be missed by everybody on this forum and my heart bleeds for those you left behind.

R.I.P

RIP Steve
Thoughts are with your family at this time.

May you now rest in peace after a long battle you sounded like a brave person.
R.I.P Steve

Josh :frowning:

RIP Steve.
Condolences to all the family.

Its hard to read these messages with tears in your eyes.
God bless you Steve. Paul and I will never forget you.■■■
What can I say Donna other than we send you and your family our love.
Lindsey and Paul.

rest in peace steve

thought are with your family and friends at this sad time

RIP Steve.

Farewell Steve, I’m proud to have met you in this life.

Godspeed to a better and pain-free place.

R.I.P. :frowning:

hiya,
never met steve but i felt i knew a very special person, he helped me when i was low with the “c” thingy much braver man than i ever was, rest in pain free peace my friend, i offer my condolences to the family he leaves behind.
thanks harry long retired.

May you rest in peace knowin you made yr mark on the world safe in the knowledge that yr memory lives on within these very pages and within the hearts of those that yr presence touched. I never knew you, but you were a fighter and a fellow road warrior. Keep smilin on the other side kid.

This is very, very sad news :frowning:

I was never fortunate enough to meet Steve in person, but was hoping to at Peterborough.

Sadly, it was not to be. What a brave, brave fight, though.

Rest In Peace, Steve and please keep any eye on us all, from above.

Condolences to all Steve’s family and friends xxxx

I personally never met Steve, however from his posts I thought of him as an intelligent, hardworking family man. He put up many a good debate, and also brought many a smile and chuckle to my face on days I felt down… for that I thank you.

Donna, I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost a loved one through this way, I know what you are going though, but I hope that you and your family can gather the strength to come to terms with your sad loss, and that you can now know that your Dad is in a much more peaceful place, away from the pain and discomfort that he suffered on his final journey.

May he rest in peace. God bless.

Mark

RIP Steve