It is with great sadness

That I have to announce that Steve Fell, the truck racer, founder of Redline truck racing team, and moderator of the Truck racing forum here on TruckNet Uk has passed away.

Any one who met or dealt with Steve would know he was passionate about his sport, and competitive, but would always lend a helping hand to anyone including his opponents on the track.

Our heartfelt condolences go out to Steves family and colleagues

I’m sorry to hear that Rikki perhaps we could do a collection from the forum? Please pass my sympathies to Steve’s family.

I wish to add my sympathies as well as ,no I

have never meet him but the posts that he put

out where all ways intresting to read, MY condolences

to his family and friends,

I’ll lift a glass of whisky in his honor tonight. Sorry to see him go.

Bloody Hell!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I seem to recall that Steve did some work for a company I worked for,when I was in the traffic office some years ago.

When he came to do the work,I remember asking the others in the office,who he was,and where he came from,as I’d never seen him in that establishment before,but his face was familiar.I can’t remember though,if he had a truck of his own,or whether he was driving someone else’s.

Upon being told he was called Steve Fell,I then remembered seeing his race truck trailer being parked on a dirt track,near Castleford some years earlier,and seing his mug on tv.

Well to learn of his passing,is a great loss to the world of truck racing,and road transport in general.I’ll make sure I raise a glass to him tonight.

RIP Steve. :frowning:

Ken.

Our condolences to Steves family

Sam, Steve and Becky

R I P met Steve on a number of times

sorry to here this news

My condolences to his family.

I was deeply saddened to hear of Steves passing.

I have met him on numerous occasions and he was a big supporter of JfD but more importantly, Steve was very kind and attentive to Titch when I was in a French prison.

He will be missed.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to all Steves family.

John Vasey