Steve biggusdickus hope

HELLO EVERYONE, im steve hopes son kev,
this is the 1st time i have been able to bring myself to look at the trucknet forums since my dad passed away,
well i was having a ■■■■■■ morning and needed a well deserved pick me up so i faut i would read thru a few of my dads posts,
i just want to thank all of you that showed your amazing support for my dad thru his illness and recovery, and then illness again,
it was a very testing time an i swear he did it to annoy us all haha

i just wanted to say thankyou to all who showed support at truckfest 2009, u were all amazing and u did my dad and my family so proud,
u will always be friends to me and my sister

my dad was a great man i dont think i need to tell u that, and he was my best friend,
i am so proud to have called him my dad and thank him so much for making me who i am 2day,
i no he is in that truckstop in the sky tryin to get his wi-fi sorted an loggin onto trucknet,

so if u can read this dad… i love you and i miss you so much x

I never met your dad, but I read his story on here and along with the many on here, felt like I knew him personally, from what I’ve read, your dad was a gent and I only wish that I had met him. speaking for the rest of the lads and lasses on here, it would be a pleasure if you stick around and join in with the banter, it’s what your dad would have wanted. :wink:

Same comments as The Highway Man…RIP Steve…

Yes stay in contact steve,it,l be good to hear from you.I like others never met your dad but he helped a lot of us with problems and will never be forgotten. R.I.P.Steve.
best regards and sympathy to you all. dave.

Kev,

I never met your dad, knowingly…anyway.

But you and your sister did him proud on Sunday, 2 strong kids who stood among us. My wife was in tears watching you both. Stick around kid, I reckon you got the same witty humour as the old man? :wink: :wink: :wink:

RIP Steve

Clarky:
Kev,

I never met your dad, knowingly…anyway.

But you and your sister did him proud on Sunday, 2 strong kids who stood among us. My wife was in tears watching you both. Stick around kid, I reckon you got the same witty humour as the old man? :wink: :wink: :wink:

RIP Steve

ill second clarky

was very moving

R.I.P

cheers guys, it was a good day sunday, and ill be makin the short rip to truckfest every year from now on for my dad, we have been goin for many years now an i dont see a reason to stop… it was abit hard bein at the trucknet stand without him for once but as many have said, we did him proud…

i wont be able to give the advice my dad did cos all i no is electrics haha but a witty hope humour i can do…