Steve (Biggusdickusgb) Hope

A very sad loss,my condolances go out to his family and friends.R.I.P. steve.

Sincerely dave.

You made it to April mate, and you were chuffed when February came in.
Bon voyage, no more pain. :slight_smile:
And to Donna and the family, I know you expected this for some time but it doesn’t ease your pain, try to be happy it eases Steve’s.

Flashing of lights
Sounds of the horn
A new sky trucker
Today was born

RIP Steve.
Thoughts to family and friends of yet another good soul gone to the greatest Truckstop

RIP Steve

RIP Fella

A friend of mine phoned me earlier to tell me the bad news.

Although everybody knew this was coming, it still hurts just the same.

RIP Steve, thoughts go to the family at this time

i read someones fb status to find this out. :open_mouth:

rest in peice steve. condolences to family and friends a brave fight from a legend and a gentleman. keep on trucking son :cry:

jonboy

I didn’t know Steve personally but i followed his progress from the start, i think we can all agree that he was an inspiration to all of us.He fought bravely and never seemed to let it all get him down, he was a credit to his family and i hope they can find comfort in everyones posts on this and other trucking sites. As they say over here " Keep her lit big man"! 10-10 Bigus you’ll never be forgotten!

RIP Steve.

10 - 10 on the side now good buddy.

May your days now be long and restfull, good bye and I’m proud to call you my friend.

Untill we meet again Steve, take care!

best regards

John Vasey

RIP Steve :cry:

Even though we knew it was coming its still very sad. Although I never met Steve he sounded like a great bloke and he was definately a fighter. He posted some good stuff and will be missed on this site. Condolences to his family :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Just to repeat everyone else’s thoughts.

Condolences to Steve’s family. Rest easy Biggus, don’t forget to change that tacho mode.

read his post in feb about his fight sounded like a tough man till the end …

R.I.P STEVE

hey steve, you had a good fight and nearly won, all the best on your way and stay safe out there man, keep smiling on us as we all travel the roads

you will be missed

my thoughts are with the family

RIP Steve, you were a top bloke full of humour and help, there aint many like you

R.I.P. Steve you fought the good fight. Keep it rolling

R.I.P Steve

condolences to his family and friends

Can’t believe I’m reading this right.

I was only going through the main posting on the health forum 2 nights ago,and catching up with his progress.

Rest in peace big fella,and although our paths never crossed,I felt like we’d met a thousand times.

Our thoughts go to Donna and Steve’s family.

Ken,Tracey,Sam and Sophie.

May you now Rest in Peace.

My heartfelt condolences to all his family. :cry: :cry: :cry:

RIP Steve