Steve Bryant ex Ralph Davies R.I.P

It is with great sadness that I pass this message on Steve Bryant died on Friday night 4th December, he was a great character and will be sadly missed by those who knew him. Unfortunately for all those of you who sent messages for him,I arrived on Saturday morning to show him obviously too late ,but thank you all for making the effort he would like to have read them and seen the picture’s. R.I.P. my good friend Steve.

Sorry to read that Cliff, Rest in Peace Steve.

Really sorry to be reading this,he was a good old boy and will be missed even though i had not seen him for
a long time. RIP.

Aw. Sad that Cliff, and a bit of a shock for you on Saturday morning.
R.I.P. Steve.

Sad news…RIP Steve…

Such sad news for you Cliff, R.I.P. Steve.

E.W.

Cliff, can you pm me your email address as I have some information from someone in Comares and I will forward it to you ,its mentioned on Andalucia .co. forum.

That is very very sad news
Rip Steve

Oh ■■■■, Ive arrived home just to late to go and see Steve in Triana. God bless you Cornish.

Thank you Traniht ,Gazzer, and Nigel for offering to visit Steve I am sorry he’s not going to be there to have that pleasure.Cliff.

Thank you to crackontomacon on the messages for Steve you obviously missed this post I did after Steve’s death. I was able to attend the scattering of his ashes on Thursday last week 28th January. Thanks Cliff.