South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Found this norbert pic a big fire in the Newport yard a truck and TAUTLINER burnt out

image.jpg

Here’s another one for us Andrew off JR, Glyn John / Ely Transport :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This Volvo I drove for a bloke called Peter Morgan from Cardiff went under the name pml his father owned Ely transport the coiler flatbed was cls we subbed for them I was loading in Liverpool

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

pete 359:

Hi Andrew where was these from :smiley:

Andrew an ex calor gas ERF reg d56 xjb Plate on it got red dwarf on bumper got a old blue TAUTLINER somebody on Facebook asking who is it anybody know

maybe this will help john?

pete 359:
maybe this will help john?

Any idea Andrew that was on FB any1 know that what me and Helen was looking at :smiley:

WHTBREAD BREWERY, Cadoxton,Neath.

hi all,
if anyone should see a plain red cf type daf unit pulling a simiar s&k tautliner to this one today? then it’s been stolen from s&k at barry earlier this afternoon.

a kelsan man loaded with the root and head of a ltm 11000 ds crane.

found this

P&t woodruff of Cardiff have just recently taken delivery of this “storm trooper” Renault mixer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

malcolmj:
0 found this

HI all, Andrew and Dai great photos as always. Malcolmj this LCLewis Transcon was the dogs blks in its day.

Regards Paul.

pete 359:

Could NUB68V of been a fuel tanker from new ? Just thinking about those 2nd steer mudguards .

Image courtesy of Chris Richards.