South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

IMG_0012.jpg

2 Robbins, one names jeff and the other one phil, what a pair of plums. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Our old 1700 flatbed DAF.

T & R Phillips.

pete 359:

Richard eaton sat in drivers seat of G833 GBO who sadly passed away 20 years ago, truck was named after him when owned by Paul Barrow

Telekonsteve:
Thanks to dai again :smiley: Ely transport

doe,s anyone remember a tipper firm, think they were based by ely bridge, they were grey and ran Volvo 86,s and f7,s if I remember correctly, they used to load from pyle around mid 80,s. thanks

jeromejacktam:

Telekonsteve:
Thanks to dai again :smiley: Ely transport

doe,s anyone remember a tipper firm, think they were based by ely bridge, they were grey and ran Volvo 86,s and f7,s if I remember correctly, they used to load from pyle around mid 80,s. thanks

If I remember correctly they were called Ivor D Morgan.

image.jpg

Hi all,
A modern welsh coil liner. very “elf in a safe tree” these days :laughing:

jeromejacktam:

pete 359:

Richard eaton sat in drivers seat of G833 GBO who sadly passed away 20 years ago, truck was named after him when owned by Paul Barrow

Hi tam I remember Richard can’t believe it is twenty years rip Richard

pete 359:
Hi all,
A modern welsh coil liner. very “elf in a safe tree” these days :laughing:

Hi Andrew that wouldn’t have lasted long in the abbey when the shunters got hold of it especially in the bays lol :laughing: :laughing:

smallcoal:

jeromejacktam:

pete 359:

Hi john,
You may? Be aware.there is a 20th anniversary gathering planned at Bridgend rugby club.i am away that weekend and can’t make it.though if you contact a few of the others maybe you could go along and reminisce with a few old familiar faces…
Regards andrew.

pete 359:

smallcoal:

jeromejacktam:

pete 359:

Hi john,
You may? Be aware.there is a 20th anniversary gathering planned at Bridgend rugby club.i am away that weekend and can’t make it.though if you contact a few of the others maybe you could go along and reminisce with a few old familiar faces…
Regards andrew.

Hi Andrew, yes I’m going tam told me a while back it will b nice to see old mates again one of them wyn price is coming from Stroud he works for younger storage chalford I was up there last year he reconised me strait away I will b taking photos up there :smiley:

Some Owens pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

Run tech transport port talbot

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg