Show me, Tell me C & E

Hi,

Was due to sit C & E test until the latest Lockdown, hopefully this wont be too long. Apparently, there is 3 Show Me, Tell me questions for C & E.

For Class C, if you incorrectly got all 5 incorrect, you failed your test. If you incorrectly answer all 3, for C & E, is it an instant fail? If so, with the current restrictions, would no actual practical driving take place?

You’re nearly correct. It’s 2 questions. If you get them both wrong, that’s the end of the test as it constitutes a fail.

The questions are the same as for C. Your trainer should go through them with you. They can also be found at gov.uk/government/publicati … -questions

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
You’re nearly correct. It’s 2 questions. If you get them both wrong, that’s the end of the test as it constitutes a fail.

The questions are the same as for C. Your trainer should go through them with you. They can also be found at gov.uk/government/publicati … -questions

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pete,
What are the procedures at the moment with the tests/ courses? I have my artic test booked for the 15th with yourselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed that DVSA start testing again. I’m told “it’s under discussion” which is a bit less than helpful!

I cant access the booking system from home (where I am at the moment) but feel free to call the office between 10 and 12 on Monday or normal hours from Tuesday 1st (0730 - 1700).

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete,

I have a copy of both the C and C&E questions and there isn’t as many questions for C&E.

I’II be looking at this constantly in order to ensure I get 1 correct answer :smiley:

gov.uk/government/publicati … -questions