C+E Test coming up!

Not long passed my C test and went straight into C+E, have my test next Tuesday at 10:15 in Hull.

Any decent tips for ensuring that sweet first time pass like my C?

Cheers lads! :smiley: :smiley:

You’ll be fine doing your test in Hull, no one will notice if you hit and trash anything! :wink:

Best of luck pal and my only advice is relax and don’t put pressure on yourself…

Evil8Beezle:
You’ll be fine doing your test in Hull, no one will notice if you hit and trash anything! :wink:

Best of luck pal and my only advice is relax and don’t put pressure on yourself…

Haha this is very true, the pass rate is pretty high at the test centre im going to, heard the Examiners are pretty relaxed aswel, I’m not as nervous this time around as I was with my cat C, managed to pass that with only 1 minor so hopefully, I’ll pass this one first time aswell

Much easier to drive an artic then class 2 imo. You should ace it if you only got one minor on Class 2. What I would suggest is on the reverse use a shunt. Loads get caught out trying to do it in one go then they â– â– â– â–  up and fail.

JaxDemon:
Much easier to drive an artic then class 2 imo. You should ace it if you only got one minor on Class 2. What I would suggest is on the reverse use a shunt. Loads get caught out trying to do it in one go then they [zb] up and fail.

Deffo go for the shunt if it’s all going Pete Tong. You’ve got pretty much enough space to do it in a straight line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No advice, just good luck!!!

Cheers guys, I’ve been practising the reverse alot, and been getting it one try pretty much everytime so I’m not worried as my instructor has it all marked our correctly so It’s the same as at the test centre, I’m more worried about someone else ruining my test than me haha

i did all my tests in hull (well beverley)…the examiners are spot on! i had same 1 for class 2 and class 1.

just becareful of the idiots on the stupid new traffic light district and the â– â– â– â– â–  in lycra riding from bev through to hull (woodmansey/dunswell) and not usuing the cycle lane!!!

who you doing training through?

im sure you will be spot on…good luck

HGV:
i did all my tests in hull (well beverley)…the examiners are spot on! i had same 1 for class 2 and class 1.

just becareful of the idiots on the stupid new traffic light district and the [zb] in lycra riding from bev through to hull (woodmansey/dunswell) and not usuing the cycle lane!!!

who you doing training through?

im sure you will be spot on…good luck

I’m doing my training with Scania mate! Instructors are fantastic, the admin side of things though have something to be desired for! Apart from that It’s been spot on!