Should have gone with mr loophole

jakethesnake:

robroy:

Juddian:
Photographed by some do gooder member of the public.
Snidey arse of a person to do that, another wannabe copper.
:unamused:

+1…An arse hole of the highest order.

Let’s get this in some sort of perspective here please. The person that took the photo (are we sure it was a member of the public■■?) is an arse hole.

Yet the person on the phone (potential killer doing something illegal is not mentioned? I presume he is the good guy in this scenario. :unamused:

Presume wtf you like mate, I just hate snivelling no backbone grasses and self appointed Police…with a vengeance. :smiling_imp:
You keep swallowing the official massaged statistics and official soundbites fed to you mate. Reality check…it was a non event! :bulb: , nobody was harmed
So let’s stick to the facts instead of concentrating on the ‘‘Could have happeneds’’ to further your tiresome one man campaign to get everybody driving to your self perceived illustrious standards. :unamused:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

robroy:

Juddian:
Photographed by some do gooder member of the public.
Snidey arse of a person to do that, another wannabe copper.

+1…An arse hole of the highest order.

Let’s get this in some sort of perspective here please. The person that took the photo (are we sure it was a member of the public■■?) is an arse hole.

Yet the person on the phone (potential killer doing something illegal is not mentioned? I presume he is the good guy in this scenario. :unamused:

Presume wtf you like mate, I just hate snivelling no backbone grasses and self appointed Police…with a vengeance. :smiling_imp:
You keep swallowing the official massaged statistics and official soundbites fed to you mate. Reality check…it was a non event! :bulb: , nobody was harmed
So let’s stick to the facts instead of concentrating on the ‘‘Could have happeneds’’ to further your tiresome one man campaign to get everybody driving to your self perceived illustrious standards. :unamused:

^^^^^^^
sums it up nicely,but are we not just troll feeding yet again?
wont be long now till chester pops along with another attack… :unamused:

More like a guy with a serious superiority complex I reckon, who sees himself as some kind of Road Safety caped crusader, looking down on the rest of us with disdain, but who loves to patronise us at every opportunity. :unamused:

As for Chester …I’ll keep my opinions to myself on that guy. :laughing:

robroy:
More like a guy with a serious superiority complex I reckon, who sees himself as some kind of Road Safety caped crusader, looking down on the rest of us with disdain, but who loves to patronise us at every opportunity. :unamused:

As for Chester …I’ll keep my opinions to myself on that guy. :laughing:

^^^^^^^

too complicated.
just another ukdrdamontrampydozy and all the rest of him/them troll.
if we had to write instead of typing,then you would see theirs coming in written in crayon :slight_smile:

Reality check…it was a non event! :bulb: , nobody was harmed

That makes it ok then? Lets just hope all the idiots using hand held phones in the future are lucky enough not to have an accident and injure or kill innocent people like many have done already.
Let’s just all turn a blind eye towards these morons and hope nothing happens. Only last week I read about a young girl who killed herself by going under the back of a lorry whilst using her phone. Her phone was still in her hand when they did the recovery. Do you think her parents would agree with your attitude or do you think they might want to prevent other accidents? :unamused:

We all have a vested interest in road safety so I think it would be interesting to see some official figures regarding the number of injuries and deaths resulting directly from illegal phone use compared to figures for injuries and deaths caused directly by fatigue.

Concentrating on phone use may very well be commendable but it seems to me that to allow lorry drivers legally to work as much as 84 hours per week is shocking. Perhaps the will to look at that statistic is not there because of outside pressure from big business?

jakethesnake:
Reality check…it was a non event! :bulb: , nobody was harmed

That makes it ok then? Lets just hope all the idiots using hand held phones in the future are lucky enough not to have an accident and injure or kill innocent people like many have done already.
Let’s just all turn a blind eye towards these morons and hope nothing happens. Only last week I read about a young girl who killed herself by going under the back of a lorry whilst using her phone. Her phone was still in her hand when they did the recovery. Do you think her parents would agree with your attitude or do you think they might want to prevent other accidents? :unamused:

Instead of going off on one stick to the case in discussion.
Beckham (afaik) was in slow moving traffic, maybe even a queue who knows, who ■■■■ cares, nothing happened there wasn’t severe (to use one of your favourite words)…‘‘carnage’’ nobody was even scratched (or tickled) but some Roger Hunt with a phone thought he would dob him in. :imp:
We can all use analogies to ram a point home, (especially you :unamused: ) but as I said…non event.

One of these low life ■■■■ s took a photo at a x roads of one of our lads at the opposite side supposedlly holding his phone…, he wasn’t he was adjusting the volume of his earpiece, but he sent it to our firm.
The irony was lost that this ■■■■ was holding his own phone at the wheel to take the photo!
I told our boss to turn the tables on him and show the evidence to the Old Bill…but he wouldn’t. :unamused:

I personally think this was just an act of spite towards beckham, ffs what happened to the act “live and let live”.

p.s i’m not a man u fan. :imp: :laughing:

How may believe that drivers that use their phones in slow moving traffic don’t use them when travelling at faster speeds?

robroy:
Presume wtf you like mate, I just hate snivelling no backbone grasses and self appointed Police…with a vengeance. …it was a non event! nobody was harmed :

robroy:
nothing happened there wasn’t severe (to use one of your favourite words)…‘‘carnage’’ nobody was even scratched (or tickled) but some Roger Hunt with a phone thought he would dob him in. :imp: :

RING RING
RING RING
Hello, is that Eddie Stobart ?

isaac hunt:

robroy:
Presume wtf you like mate, I just hate snivelling no backbone grasses and self appointed Police…with a vengeance. …it was a non event! nobody was harmed :

robroy:
nothing happened there wasn’t severe (to use one of your favourite words)…‘‘carnage’’ nobody was even scratched (or tickled) but some Roger Hunt with a phone thought he would dob him in. :imp: :

RING RING
RING RING

Hey…Well done. :sunglasses:
That would be the time you subtly refer to when I’ve freely admitted on here (numerous times btw :unamused: ) to the ONE and ONLY time I ever felt the need to report a fellow driver…so sorry bud, but not a secret on here by any means, …so don’t feel too disappointed will you now. :unamused:

You refer to the occasion when Stobby’s finest nearly cleaned up my youngest daughter in her car, the day after she passed her test. :smiling_imp:
In mitigation I did try and find him on the same road later on in my own car, with the sole intention of ripping his ■■■■■■ head off…ie facing him rather than go behind his back. :bulb: but failed to do so.
I then rang Stobbies instead, telling them, and saying to feel free to give him my name addresss and phone number, and also to stress to them I had no desire for them to do anything ott like sacking him.

So mate, that’s a bit different to an anonymous call by somebody with no balls to do anything but sneak would you not agree?
But hey! …Nice try anyway mate, (but not a successful one alas).

robroy:

isaac hunt:

robroy:

robroy:

RING RING
RING RING

That would be the time you subtly refer to when I’ve freely admitted on here (numerous times btw :unamused: ) to the ONE and ONLY time I ever felt the need to report a fellow driver…so sorry bud, but not a secret on here by any means, …so don’t feel too disappointed will you now. :unamused:

You refer to the occasion when Stobby’s finest nearly cleaned up my youngest daughter in her car, the day after she passed her test. :smiling_imp:
In mitigation I did try and find him on the same road later on in my own car, with the sole intention of ripping his [zb] head off…ie facing him rather than go behind his back. :bulb: but failed to do so.
I then rang Stobbies instead, telling them, and saying to feel free to give him my name addresss and phone number, and also to stress to them I had no desire for them to do anything ott like sacking him.

So mate, that’s a bit different to an anonymous call by somebody with no balls to do anything but sneak would you not agree?

Really, it’s all come out now! I think it was very successful. No more need be said.

jakethesnake:

robroy:

isaac hunt:

robroy:

robroy:

RING RING
RING RING

In mitigation I did try and find him on the same road later on in my own car, with the sole intention of ripping his [zb] head off…ie facing him rather than go behind his back. :bulb: but failed to do so.

Really, it’s all come out now! I think it was very successful. No more need be said.

Yeh?..So what exactly has ‘‘All come out NOW’’ ?
Why would I freely talk about it if it was something that I was ashamed or embarrased about??
You really must try and keep up, it’s very old news, and for the record I’d do it again in the same circumstances, ie stop short of hiding behind anonimity and freely give my i. d. …that’s the difference.
I’ve talked about this specific event on this forum many times when the subject of reporting drivers has come up, (because I invariably get some smartarse thinking they’re being clever, bringing it up thinking they are making a point) it’s bound to be common knowledge by now.

You ought to try and actually read and digest other peoples posts from time to time Jakey, instead of you just concentrating on your one man Trucknet based crusade . :bulb:

Why would I freely talk about it if it was something that I was ashamed or embarrased about??
You really must try and keep up, it’s very old news, and for the record I’d do it again in the same circumstances, ie stop short of hiding behind anonimity and freely give my i. d. …that’s the difference.
I’ve talked about this specific event on this forum many times when the subject of reporting drivers has come up, (because I invariably get some smartarse thinking they’re being clever, bringing it up thinking they are making a point) it’s bound to be common knowledge by now.
You ought to try and actually read and digest other peoples posts from time to time Jakey, instead of you just concentrating on your one man Trucknet based crusade . :bulb:

Don’t worry I read and digest most things if I take the time to read them. I understand exactly what you are saying but I don’t agree with your line of thought on these matters.

You see a person in slow moving traffic on their phone and for whatever reason you get extremely aggitated about someone reporting them to the police for doing something illegal because at that moment in time they are doing no harm. As a matter of interest how would you feel if that said person got caught by the old bill (bearing in mind you hate then with a passion) :laughing:
Don’t get me wrong I would not photograph anyone in these circumstances either BUT these same people could and do cause serious injury and death through their selfish driving so should be reported and dealt with to hopefully prevent anything happen in the future. If everyone ignored every driving offence because it caused no harm the casuality rate would soar. :unamused:

You also say you would not shop a driver but instead you would rather go face to face with that driver and rip his head off and that is what you would have done in the case of the ES driver.
Again don’t get me wrong I would like to rip many an idiotic drivers head off but in reality if we all went about doing that where would that get us? :open_mouth:

jakethesnake:

Don’t worry I read and digest most things if I take the time to read them. I understand exactly what you are saying but I don’t agree with your line of thought on these matters.

You see a person in slow moving traffic on their phone and for whatever reason you get extremely aggitated about someone reporting them to the police for doing something illegal because at that moment in time they are doing no harm. As a matter of interest how would you feel if that said person got caught by the old bill (bearing in mind you hate then with a passion) :laughing:
Don’t get me wrong I would not photograph anyone in these circumstances either BUT these same people could and do cause serious injury and death through their selfish driving so should be reported and dealt with to hopefully prevent anything happen in the future. If everyone ignored every driving offence because it caused no harm the casuality rate would soar. :unamused:

You also say you would not shop a driver but instead you would rather go face to face with that driver and rip his head off and that is what you would have done in the case of the ES driver.
Again don’t get me wrong I would like to rip many an idiotic drivers head off but in reality if we all went about doing that where would that get us? :open_mouth:

Ok but where’s the answer to my question exactly ie…‘‘What has all come out now’’ ■■

I’ll answer yours though :neutral_face: …if he did get caught by the Police, fair do’s that’s THEIR job…ie my whole point. :bulb:

So why can/do you not stand by the spirit of your convictions, you condone these self appointed police, but you would not inform on somebody committing an offence yourself?.. :open_mouth: so where’s the consistency there then exactly?

It would get us, or at least me, feeling a lot better, maybe just as well I did not find him on reflection, I could have ended up on a charge, or could even have come second…, but at least it’s a more honourable and adult way of doing things than running behind someone’s back and being pleased about it .

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Ok but where’s the answer to my question exactly ie…‘‘What has all come out now’’ ■■

I’ll answer yours though :neutral_face: …if he did get caught by the Police, fair do’s that’s THEIR job…ie my whole point. :bulb:

So why can/do you not stand by the spirit of your convictions, you condone these self appointed police, but you would not inform on somebody committing an offence yourself?.. :open_mouth: so where’s the consistency there then exactly?

It would get us, or at least me, feeling a lot better, maybe just as well I did not find him on reflection, I could have ended up on a charge, or could even have come second…, but at least it’s a more honourable and adult way of doing things than running behind someone’s back and being pleased about it .

What has all come out is…You have phoned up about someone that upset you…although if anybody else did that you would be the first to complain! It’s just most would not go about things the way you do!

Where exactly did I condone these self appointed police?

Don’t get me wrong I would not photograph anyone in these circumstances either IS what I said.

Lets’s just say we have very different ideas about these issues and nothing ain’t gonna change that. :wink:

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

What has all come out is…You have phoned up about someone that upset you…although if anybody else did that you would be the first to complain! It’s just most would not go about things the way you do!

Where exactly did I condone these self appointed police?

Don’t get me wrong I would not photograph anyone in these circumstances either IS what I said.

Lets’s just say we have very different ideas about these issues and nothing ain’t gonna change that. :wink:

Ffs Jake I had you down as above average intelligence :unamused: …, are you actually telling me that you can not see the difference between some ■■■■ anonimously grassing someone up to the Police for the hell of it, when it is none of their ■■■■ business and …A guy ringing up a co, who is directly involved with an incident that has ■■■■■■ him off big style, but leaving his name and nunber hoping the character in question will get in touch…AND stressing to his firm he wants no repurcussions to the driver in question into the bargain.
Work it out man for Christ’s sake. :unamused:

By the fact that you have a direct opposite opinion to me on these snakes, suggests you condone their actions. :bulb:

Something we agree on, yeh we HAVE very different ideas on lots of things.

Mr Loophole only does what anyone can do, research the law and state facts.
For me, the worrying thing about this case is will the police/cps treat everybody the same.

Why would you report someone or something that had nothing to do with you
Why would you want to get involved
What would you get out of it
As for making the world a better place it’s a load of crap or doing your duty is a load of crap just mind your own business
As long as it don’t involve you give it a wide berth and mind your own business
Once a rat always a rat

Ffs Jake I had you down as above average intelligence :unamused: …, are you actually telling me that you can not see the difference between some [zb] anonimously grassing someone up to the Police for the hell of it, when it is none of their [zb] business and …A guy ringing up a co, who is directly involved with an incident that has ■■■■■■ him off big style, but leaving his name and nunber hoping the character in question will get in touch…AND stressing to his firm he wants no repurcussions to the driver in question into the bargain.
Work it out man for Christ’s sake. :unamused:

By the fact that you have a direct opposite opinion to me on these snakes, suggests you condone their actions. :bulb:

Something we agree on, yeh we HAVE very different ideas on lots of things.

Ha, for once I make you right.LOL. 100% correct. :laughing:

Seriously though, of course I see the difference. It’s just that the snake does not bother me as much (it does you) as someone breaking the law and through their selfish arrogance could go on to kill or injure some innocent person.

Also in my opinion if a driver phoned up to complain about the actions of another driver I doubt very much whether he stressed he wanted no repurcussions would have any great effect.
I am sure the TM would take his own appropriate actions.