A30 u turn

Had this link sent to me,

cornwalllive.com/the-moment- … story.html

They did him due to the you tube video, wonder how many dash cams/you tube vis will take drivers off the roads.

Serves him right,what a ■■■!!

The man was a complete idiot, and the manoeuvre was indefensible. However, bringing a prosecution in these circumstances is setting a very dangerous president. It’s going to lead to a flood of amateur footage, where non events are going to be highlighted, as so many people have a self righteous view on other people’s behaviour

But why■■? It’s a roundabout ffs…

Oh wait, he’s not a driver, he’s a spanner monkey :unamused: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
The man was a complete idiot, and the manoeuvre was indefensible. However, bringing a prosecution in these circumstances is setting a very dangerous president. It’s going to lead to a flood of amateur footage, where non events are going to be highlighted, as so many people have a self righteous view on other people’s behaviour

You beat me to it.
You will get the self appointed traffic vigilantes with no job, going out with a camera trying to catch out everybody doing something wrong.
Then even worse the ones instigating these events purposely.
They should be made inadmissible in court to deter these tossers.
As for the guy on the roundabout, what was the point of it exactly? :open_mouth:

Hands off yer todgers and keep up at the back. This is ages old.

old or not,the poor sod didnt half get reamed for a penalty,no doubt influenced by the faceache and news coverage so he would have to get brought up before old maximum dave… :unamused:

peterm:
Hands off yer todgers and keep up at the back. This is ages old.

Maybe the vid is but not the court case, to which me thinks why the link has been put up.

While his manoeuvre was idiotic, I find an 18 month ban plus a fine of over a grand a bit harsh :open_mouth:

No one died ffs, I’ve seen much lesser punishments for far worse indiscretions.

Conan the Librarian:
While his manoeuvre was idiotic, I find an 18 month ban plus a fine of over a grand a bit harsh :open_mouth:

No one died ffs, I’ve seen much lesser punishments for far worse indiscretions.

I hope there is grounds for appeal on that penalty jeezo!. As for the manouvre in rush hour traffic is just asking for it really, he saved himself at best 2 minutes lol . If your late your late!

Some people can’t sign up for big brother fast enough. :unamused:

But the driver is a spanner…

That driver needs his head examining…to u turn at the junction with a roundabout…is only for EE drivers :smiley: …its absolute stupidity and i cannot believe any driver would actually attempt it…i am speechless.

Sorry, I didn’t realise the case just came up. :blush: Anyway, I’m with truckyboy, jeffing stupid.

it is a busy roundabout that one at rush hour but it would have only taken him a couple mins longer too go around it and saved himself some cash

How much of a hurry do you need to be in to do something as ■■■■ stupid as that though? :open_mouth:
He will have saved what?.. 1 minute at the most.?

I’ve said before, if the job is as time critical as that, and you are put under that much pressure, it’s time to jack it I reckon. :unamused:

I was under pressure and duress myself only last night, :smiling_imp: …to get to a firm I was tipping at in the morning before they went home, so I could park in their yard to go to the village pub. :smiley:
The pressures of this job eh? :wink:

btw I made it. :sunglasses: :smiley:

But the above won’t register with a meathead, who’s got their big boys badge and thinks they rule the roads.
I think you’re being too kind to the driver assuming he’s under pressure, he’s a ■■■■■■! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:
But the above won’t register with a meathead, who’s got their big boys badge and thinks they rule the roads.
I think you’re being too kind to the driver assuming he’s under pressure, he’s a ■■■■■■! :smiley:

Me being kind? :open_mouth:
That IS a first. :smiley:
Know what you mean, some are so ■■■■ thick they’re beyond help.
I made a couple of comments on the Tacho Fraud thread which seems to have died off. Could it be a bit of a self realisation/home truths situation on here among a few., so best to keep quiet or what. :bulb:

So you’re proud no one wants to talk to you anymore on that thread? :laughing:
And I’m too frightened to disagree with you! :stuck_out_tongue:

But my philosophy on speeding is don’t push your luck, drive to the road. So generally the only time I’m ever speeding is on a straight clear A road, sometimes by as much as 4 or 5 miles an hours! :laughing: Yet put me on the motorway or dual carriage way, and I’ll be 2 k under my max just plodding…

What speed the office want me to do doesn’t enter my thinking, I drive as it suits me!
But what I wouldn’t attempt, is what the OP did here… :unamused: